Best Club to get Clones in Sac?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatFreddysKat

All I have noticed is that all clubs get good and bad cuts in their shops, and even sell these infested disease ridden clones to the public, they dont care and there is no 1 club that can and will be a good choice for cuts.You take your chances no matter where you get clones, and always take the time to treat your clones before you ever put them into your operation, dont trust any club or cloner to be clean and free of disease and/or bugs, it just isnt a 100% guarantee , only you can prevent issues.If you find decent clones, get em treat em, and then clone em, and then dont let go of it, not as simple a task as it seems, but worth it when you can assure a healthy grow!!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Better to just start from seeds if you ask me.

V

vancerz

If i had any one place to gamble on in sac for clones it would be northstar.

P

paperplane

Make your own cuts and you dont have to worry about shitty clones. I have mixed feelings about clones at the clubs. Are they any good? as far as genetics. I mean as a business why would they give out the real deal good genetics? If they did you would not need them anymore??? Do Clubs really give out good genetics? Or do they lie and sale u shitty shit?

M

mrsgreenthumb

I get all of my clones from Magnolia wellness in Orangevale. They have all been very nice and healthy with good roots. the prices are good as well. i checked out a new shop called DOC on greenback across from the WinCo store. they have a good selection and they all look very healthy but they are a little pricey and I didnt feel very "at home" there. But their clones looked beautiful

urbanfog

urbanfog

I have also heard good things about Magnolias clones. El Camino Wellness provided me my clones for my first grow and I never dealt with bugs/pests/problems.......now, it was my first grow maybe I missed shumpin.....lol

Bassman_sound

Bassman_sound

northstar coop on C street and 13th in north downtown Sac has the best genetics in sacramento. they have rare potent strains and have a vendor that has a ton of elite cuts he will sell. they have a list of what he has up there. check them out, they are the highest quality club in sac.

fruitridge is ok, but their cuts are from oaksterdam so they are poor genetics.

capital wellness carries cheap healthy cuts, but nothing special.

el camino has a few interesting ones sometimes, and normally decent health.

hugs is a joke.

florin is a quickie mart rip off club, dont buy from them.

doctors orders has good clones, normally purple stuff though. but good.

if u need help with clones send me a pm, i can help u out

I know this post is 2 yrs old, but hope you syill will be able to help.

I was looking for good clones in sac and found your post. I was interested in finding good clubs to buy from. 2 yrs since that post so if you have different views I would love to hear them.
I bought 2 Grape Ape from Florin, I hope they are good, and what they say they are.....lol.

G

gessgess

those pics

Here are some of my runs.

These are all from BSC.

Are you using 1000's for those. Look real solid, i like the shape. Im using 600's cause ive been convinced their better bang for the buck, but the only strain ive ever gotten colas like that was ak.

R

Romromguy

The white or gsc?

Anyone know if any clubs anywhere have these or private sources? Or any good legit og. Larry , fire, Tahoe, or sfv?

K

kaotic99

yea fellas, i feel your pain with the sacramento clone scene. all i can say is this, the only places that ever have decent cuts are fruitridge and northstar.

the vendor i know from northstar who has legit genetics WAS me. i dont vend to them anymore, so their clones arent that great anymore. Ive completely stopped selling clones to clubs. i will never do it again. clubs are a joke, and its really a shame. the cannabis club scene is all about making money, not helping patients. they all might claim to want to help patients, but really they want to make big money, thats why they run a club. clubs are raping growers, and marking up the medicine in huge amounts. there is absolutely no reason that clubs should make double or triple profit from what they pay. they buy a clone for 5 bucks, sell it for 15. WTF. 5 bucks doesnt even cover costs to care and root that one clone. some clubs are generous and pay a wopping 7 dollars per cut.

the reason clubs have shitty bud and shitty clones is because the growers who grow good meds are selling else where and are not dealing with the dumb fuck club owners who are worried about making money and dont give a shit about quality. ive seen clubs that sell clones that look almost dead. its ridiculous, and for that dead clone, SAME PRICE as the super healthy ones i would drop off.

IMO, if they buy a cut for 7 bucks, sell it for 10. buy it for 5, sell it for 8. thats how most businesses make money, not cannabis clubs though, they have to make AT LEAST double their money back or their not happy. FUCK CLUBS they are the problem. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWER, not a fucking club.

sorry for ranting.
So true! I know from personal experience working in the businesses. It's a common practice as a matter of fact it's the standard.

Z

Zoey

northstar coop on C street and 13th in north downtown Sac has the best genetics in sacramento. they have rare potent strains and have a vendor that has a ton of elite cuts he will sell. they have a list of what he has up there. check them out, they are the highest quality club in sac.

fruitridge is ok, but their cuts are from oaksterdam so they are poor genetics.

capital wellness carries cheap healthy cuts, but nothing special.

el camino has a few interesting ones sometimes, and normally decent health.

hugs is a joke.

florin is a quickie mart rip off club, dont buy from them.

doctors orders has good clones, normally purple stuff though. but good.

if u need help with clones send me a pm, i can help u out
Hey Sway...totally agree with you on supporting our growers as opposed to money hungry clubs. Need your help if possible on getting some good clones that are what they are supposed to be as well as keeping the money in the hands of the people who intend to help others not profit from pain. Let me know if u are willing to help or point me in the direction of someone who will.

K

kushsmoker30

Anything in sac anymore ?

i went to Doctors Orders a few days ago, look em up on weedmaps n check out there menu. they had LA Woman n few others on deck, they were in 4x4 pots not sure on the medium i didn't get any i went there 4 other babies;)

if u find any good places with good genetics let us know:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Doctors Orders is prob the only place in Sac with cuts these days. I been wanting to check out the Abusive OG cut they have in stock. They have flowers also. Isn't the LA Woman a LA Con x Connie Chung? I cant remember for sure.

K

kushsmoker30

Doctors Orders is prob the only place in Sac with cuts these days. I been wanting to check out the Abusive OG cut they have in stock. They have flowers also. Isn't the LA Woman a LA Con x Connie Chung? I cant remember for sure.

i asked n the bud tender had no answers @ all, i even asked if they had gotten them from a reputable vendor n she said "i really don't know".
fuck that, i'll just get what i came 4 at least then i know what i'm getting

Latest posts

Top Bottom