Best Club to get Clones in Sac?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

heavens 2 betsy is a new delivery service weve been using, its one of our favorites now.... check em out in sac , and surrounding areas... if you do, drop my name and ill get a gift. but i asked if they had clones and the lady told me, her husband ran into the guy from weed country, nate, who made the oil for the kid. anyways he liked what theyre doing and he gives them cuts of a strain he made called victoria, valentina or something like that, anyways im getting a few of them once their roots show, they are supposed to be 25:1 cbd/thc .

C

Clint 9one6

yea fellas, i feel your pain with the sacramento clone scene. all i can say is this, the only places that ever have decent cuts are fruitridge and northstar.

the vendor i know from northstar who has legit genetics WAS me. i dont vend to them anymore, so their clones arent that great anymore. Ive completely stopped selling clones to clubs. i will never do it again. clubs are a joke, and its really a shame. the cannabis club scene is all about making money, not helping patients. they all might claim to want to help patients, but really they want to make big money, thats why they run a club. clubs are raping growers, and marking up the medicine in huge amounts. there is absolutely no reason that clubs should make double or triple profit from what they pay. they buy a clone for 5 bucks, sell it for 15. WTF. 5 bucks doesnt even cover costs to care and root that one clone. some clubs are generous and pay a wopping 7 dollars per cut.

the reason clubs have shitty bud and shitty clones is because the growers who grow good meds are selling else where and are not dealing with the dumb fuck club owners who are worried about making money and dont give a shit about quality. ive seen clubs that sell clones that look almost dead. its ridiculous, and for that dead clone, SAME PRICE as the super healthy ones i would drop off.

IMO, if they buy a cut for 7 bucks, sell it for 10. buy it for 5, sell it for 8. thats how most businesses make money, not cannabis clubs though, they have to make AT LEAST double their money back or their not happy. FUCK CLUBS they are the problem. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWER, not a fucking club.

sorry for ranting.

Hey sway I'm just trying to start something small for the first time (finally talked my wife into it lol) but I've already bought a lot of stuff and it turning out to be big but I'm having problems. You sound like a solid dude who knows his shit. Any chance you would be able to give me some advice? I'm s lil over my head right now. If you are down to help out let me know what to do. I have no idea how this website works cuz I just signed up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve seen nothing but hart ach from people who get clones from dispensaries. The best thing is to get them from friends who you can trust? The only other way to be sure your getting what you want is to grow from trusted seeds. It`s just not that hard to do. It takes a little longer to grow a few out and sex them and then you pick the ones to grow and can clone them as you want knowing they are organic and pest free! Just plan ahead a little and save a lot of troubles and money growing unknowns. Look at all the great stuff here on the Farm !!! Check reviews and pick up some seeds from The Farm and show your support! You will be happy you did ! ( I`m not a vender here as of yet and not receiving anything for this advise)

MeJuana

MeJuana

Doctor's orders has spider mites but I wanted the strain so bad I setup a little box in the garage and treated. It is over 6 hours round trip for me but I got it done.

Top Bottom