Best Commercial strain for UC vertical?

• Thread starter dungnguyen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dungnguyen

Anyone ever hit 3-4# per plant? I'm looking for high yield strain with 6-8 week finish time.

G

GeneticFreak

Get rich quick huh?? I don't know about 3 to 4 but any sativa dom hybrid like blue dream would probably get you close.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yeah I've never ran her in a uc but I could imagine....snag a legit wifi pheno some will yeild like a mofo in a nice dro set up also original dieael,Chemdog's Sister,Casey Jones wouldn't be bad either man there's a lot of possibilitys

P

phup

Not Bubba. This ladies are sloooooow vegging, even in the UC. I won't be growing bubba again.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
If you have to ask this question you will not be hitting those #'s and 3 to 4 lbs per plant indoors is crazy a 1# plant indoors is good but 4 #probally not... Any one can claim anything on the internet..

dankworth

dankworth

If you have to ask this question you will not be hitting those #'s and 3 to 4 lbs per plant indoors is crazy a 1# plant indoors is good but 4 #probally not... Any one can claim anything on the internet..

Jack, you 're just saying that because you dry your weed.
Why you gotta shoot down a kid's dreams.

phenotyper

phenotyper

hey guys, i hear if you buy a uc vertical system and grow blue dream in it we can get 4 pounds a plant, true or false. also, i need money quick so please give me all the infoz. /sarcasm

also, blue dream in 6 weeks? only if you want the worst blue dream ever. pullable at 8, better at 9, but really done at 10-11. (i don't use co2 so YMMV).

D

Don007206

Hey jack how long would you veg a blue dream for vertical tree grow do you think 5 weeks is cool

purpleberry

purpleberry

I did blue dream a few times and pheno is right, it isnt no 8 weeker unless you cut your shit early, I let them go 9 and they could have gone longer. It did grow some big colas, But no one cared for it, and it got 86ed real fast.

dankworth

dankworth

36F88C2A.jpg

they are so cute when they're little!

G

GeneticFreak

Hey jack how long would you veg a blue dream for vertical tree grow do you think 5 weeks is cool

5 wk veg with the real BD done right would be a huge plant. Expect 300% stretch in the first 3 weeks. So you will expect to grow a 9 to 12ft tree. Its just not realistic to think your gonna comeout of the gate growing 4# plants. If you want a heavy yielder grow blue 18" and flip them. You will see heavy football size buds if you grow it right and with co2. I agree with what someone above me said about how many weeks to run it and how good it is. 8 will work but 10 is great. 86ed mine too because of the heavy saturation in the region. Rare cuts, og's, and tasty kushes for me!

G

GeneticFreak

I did blue dream a few times and pheno is right, it isnt no 8 weeker unless you cut your shit early, I let them go 9 and they could have gone longer. It did grow some big colas, But no one cared for it, and it got 86ed real fast.

Blue Dream can be takin at 8 weeks and be just fine. It won't be as potent as if you take it longer but it works. Besides I don't think this guy is looking to grow some good meds for his personal use. Using the words commercial and yield together I don't think quality even matters. Money is the goal. So 8 week blue will do the trick if that's what your goals are.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I have a killer cut of BD and it literally triples in size when it is flipped... It is a big plant for sure but I have to agree with the oversaturation and the fact that it isn't the best medicine but man does it yield!

G

GeneticFreak

I have a killer cut of BD and it literally triples in size when it is flipped... It is a big plant for sure but I have to agree with the oversaturation and the fact that it isn't the best medicine but man does it yield!

The cool thing about bd is that it has a good cbd profile. But yeah it was a flash in the pan for me.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

OK let me understand what your looking for

1) fast to market you want 6 to 8 weeks, Ill get back to this.
2) Big yield, what per plant 3 to 4 #, smoking crack bro not going to happen ( you want to apply the microwave theory to growing, OK what you want is going to be swhag and there are some fast Indica the Asians use like M39

I starting to see a pattern ... when I let the plants mature to no more that 60/40 which can take up to ten days more the end yield is far better that at 8 weeks. So the choice is your Pedestrian product for cheep or custom killers for top $$$ and think of the seeds.....

any who lets see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom