Best Full Figured Ladies

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

As long as the suspension on the Fatboy can handle her she can ride.

there's always sidecars!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

miko

miko

It's all about curves for me...skinny, medium and heavy set..if they have nice curves it's a sexy thang. And long hair is a superbig plus as well.

I thought this thread was about weed/// I was thinimg "full figured ladies" ....meaning bushy fat female plants.

OTOH I wonder who is the sexiest looking 185-200 pound chick? There's gotta be some hotties floating out there.

Kolah, I love what you said. The 180-200 on the right height woman's frame is perfect. My wife was 160 for a while and tall, so it wasn't cool. Now that she is above that.. daddy likes. :)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

LOL my first wife was a hair over 6' with a models body, she had a taste for very expensive things and not a whole lot of skill, that is really a compliment. Anyhow I just refused to make any hybrids with her, and BX is not legal so... Not that I am the shit or anything but when your working with the deck stacked against you, you requires some more intelligent genes.

miko

miko

LOL my first wife was a hair over 6' with a models body, she had a taste for very expensive things and not a whole lot of skill, that is really a compliment. Anyhow I just refused to make any hybrids with her, and BX is not legal so... Not that I am the shit or anything but when your working with the deck stacked against you, you requires some more intelligent genes.

Well, hopefully the second wife proves to be a better choice! :)

Top Bottom