Best Full Figured Ladies

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

I must be old school, but like my ladies voluptuous and full figured!

Anyway I am working toward exclusive BOG sour grape, which has good yeilds, stout plant structure and great bag appeal.

Any recommendations on anything that would compliment these runs and be as good or better yields?

God bless!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

320756_2545702681966_1235752135_33215266_1101898257_n.jpg

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Miko, is there more a problem from your wife, or having her ogled at by old reprobates? I tried not to piss you off while, saying "what a hottie", LOL Now my wife will get pissed if she sees my post.....This is a trap isn't it?? LMAO Gotta keep this thread goin' dude...hilarious possibilities here. Nice escape rubthenub.

miko

miko

Miko, is there more a problem from your wife, or having her ogled at by old reprobates? I tried not to piss you off while, saying "what a hottie", LOL Now my wife will get pissed if she sees my post.....This is a trap isn't it?? LMAO Gotta keep this thread goin' dude...hilarious possibilities here. Nice escape rubthenub.
I think you are right, we have been going about the photo of the month stuff all wrong. :)
I think we need to educate these young guys that CURVES are a good thing. Who wants to do a bag of bones right?

This gal reminds me a ton of my second wife. :)

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Not many here have the experience we do lol. those redheads OUCH! yeh once you fill your ego with skinny things, real comfort comes from soft curves. IMO at 51, full figured AFTER kids is when women know how to use the muscles skinny girls don't even have yet, If you know what I mean. Its just my ego driving around in a corvette, when I wanna be comfortable behind the wheel, the mini-van is the go-to, and far less maintenance. Cheers

miko

miko

Not many here have the experience we do lol. those redheads OUCH! yeh once you fill your ego with skinny things, real comfort comes from soft curves. IMO at 51, full figured AFTER kids is when women know how to use the muscles skinny girls don't even have yet, If you know what I mean. Its just my ego driving around in a corvette, when I wanna be comfortable behind the wheel, the mini-van is the go-to, and far less maintenance. Cheers
haha, amen Cannasourus. :)

K

kolah

It's all about curves for me...skinny, medium and heavy set..if they have nice curves it's a sexy thang. And long hair is a superbig plus as well.

I thought this thread was about weed/// I was thinimg "full figured ladies" ....meaning bushy fat female plants.

OTOH I wonder who is the sexiest looking 185-200 pound chick? There's gotta be some hotties floating out there.

Top Bottom