Best Genetics in Seed Form

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Lets hear it; what was your favorite pack of beans so far?

Talkin all-out FIRE!

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Casey Jones and they were the best plants I've grown...and the bud was incredible, truly no ceiling, instant happiness...smelled like pinesol...

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

yes, those are some great seeds...they will throw nanners towards the end but they are sterile...

Prestige

Prestige

I've had nanners on all my CSG gear and like you said; they have all been sterile.

Prestige

Prestige

It's so crazy and coincidental:

I was JUST researching Casey Jones and then saw your post, its like a sign and then you talk about the sterile nanners and I know EXACTLY what your talking about; you know your shit.

The Omens are good, I have some Casey Jones x White Widow that I'll definitely be running. Thanks for the input, man!

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

If I could grow now...I'd be buying some of those CSG Grateful Casey seeds...I had some Casey Jones x Sourbubble that I had to get rid of... When I finally do get back to growing, it will be something with Casey in it...maybe CJ X Chemdog D...

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have to say I bought 2 packs of og 18 when they first dropped an i got a killer pheno that will send you to the clouds, with the greatest tasting flowers that I have ran across the taste just locks your jaws up an i still run her as we speak!

Power OG

Power OG

Any pack of Loompa farm's genetics, Yeti, FooDog & abdominal snowman ect. Any of his strains are excellent.

Power OG

Power OG

They have 3 strains on the thcbay rite now, MoonDawg, purple dogwood,& silver bubster. All for sale rite here on the bay.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Og 18 the pheno I got is killer, an i got a killer sd pheno as well my boy in cali is gonna be running my sd cut against his! Just to let you know how special these cuts are I have aLot of clone only cuts an these will be staying around forever!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

An there LA confidential is fire as well stable genetics no auto flowing issues, or hermes neither!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I don't know if it's true or not but I heard there new stock of og18 is hard to find a good pheno now!

Prestige

Prestige

How new is new? I got mine like a year ago, about. 1 bean, I know it's a long shot, but dreams are free lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom