Best Gg4 Harvest Times

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rascali

Normal conditions 68-72 days is appropriate, if you're running hard with DE and CO2 you might find 63-65 days is done. More ass, less weight if pulled sooner...

Pimp T

Pimp T

Cool thanks @rascali im thinking about 63 ish. Things are lookin 3 or 4 days advanced with this full spectrum 4k solistek bulb @SeaF0ur

Pimp T

Pimp T

I wish I could wait that long but gotta gettum out and get next run in bedz started. @One Flip plus all that frost has me anxious to get them in the hashwasher!

zeke

zeke

Don't do it bro! The extra time is necessary for more complex terpenes to develop. You don't want to miss out on that deep stank that can only be found by waiting. Here's some 15 min dry sift. Took virtually zero pressure and hand heat to mold into this greasy turd. Reeks like it should.

One Flip

One Flip

@zeke I would actually buy that.. Not your greasy turd! But those nugs were off the hook! I haven't bought any weed in the past decade lol! That was good shit Maynard!!

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

@zeke I would actually buy that.. Not your greasy turd! But those nugs were off the hook! I haven't bought any weed in the past decade lol! That was good shit Maynard!!
lol one flip, i have seen or heard anyone say "good shit maynard" in ages

R

rodaroad

if youre in it for money and good smoke SOG 5 day veg can be pulled at 49-52 all tops are killer done and very very chemmy stoney.

what most the shops are doin.

One Flip

One Flip

lol one flip, i have seen or heard anyone say "good shit maynard" in ages
Lmao! I was really reaching deep in the archives for that one! That was about the same era as that last sack purchase;)

One Flip

One Flip

@Lyfespan did that saying originate from the Malt-O-Meal commercial from 83? I had to google it. lol
"A little boy has an imaginary friend named 'Maynard.' The boy's father persuades the kid to try Malt-O-Meal by telling the imaginary friend' 'Good Stuff, Maynard.'"

R

rascali

if youre in it for money and good smoke SOG 5 day veg can be pulled at 49-52 all tops are killer done and very very chemmy stoney.

Yes, i see that crap all the time and have wondered how the hell they screwed it up so bad. Meantime, all the clients want to know when "The Real Glue" will be back (you know, the ripe rank stuff…).

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Sounds like pure greed for money and immature flowers. I wouldnt consider 50 day glue even close to good smoke. But thats just my opinion.

ken dog

ken dog

Better to get a short Indica strain than harvest anything early... in my opinion... At least if you're going for quick turnovers and good quality.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've pulled glue at day 55 and it was chronic, super zippy and psychedelic chem high. Later pull downs are definitely more like "glue" in that you won't want to get up, but you'll still want to do everything at once. I like the smells when it's later too, that chocolate funk is so awesome. She'll keep growing too, even if it looks done and there's no new growth, she still packs it on from somewhere if you take it past day 60.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah im sold on day 64 I have these full spectrum lights so all my plants look 3 or 4 days faster than hps.

Top Bottom