best grow method

• Thread starter doctordank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doctordank

doctordank

hey guy n girls. i have a 3 1/2foot x 4 1/2 foot tent. i am looking for anyones opinion on the arraingment of my plants. in this size space would i be able to yeild more with a sea of green set up, or would i yeild more with four larger plants and a little veg time? any help on this subject would great. thanx guys!:harvest:

S

Stoner Smurf

As a legal grower I am going to say go with the four large plants over sog. I am not a fan of sog at all. I know they can yield heavy, but since all legal growers have to stick to plant limits, and all illegal growers who get caught get charged by their plant count, I think they are dumb. If you're legal why rock the boat and go over your plant limit. And if you're illegal why risk way more jail time for the same amount of bud.

M

Mr.Newcastle

Try one way, then on the next round, try the other way. Peace.

R

rubbabudbud

If you are prepared to veg longer you could also consider 1 or 2 plants using the Screen of Green (SCRoG) method. Another idea would be a vertical caged bulb grow where the plants grow around the bulb.

Good luck in finding a suitable method.

supercharged

supercharged

hey dr dank, how u doin buddy?
right my first question for you is what is your method being used for personal or commercial use?

doctordank

doctordank

hey dr dank, how u doin buddy?
right my first question for you is what is your method being used for personal or commercial use?
S-C, my grow is for personal use but i also supply other family members with whatever i have left over. which recently has not been much! i don't have a problem supplying myself but but i would like to make the most out of my space restrictions.

M

MTgrower

It doesn't work well on every strain, but SCROG an appropriate strain to get better yields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom