Best happy strain?

• Thread starter W8ing4Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Hello

In all my years of growing I've tried many different strains of many different breaders or banks. Always from seed.

My all time favorite strain to grow is Northern lights from sensi seeds. Realy the way indica should be.
My all time favorite smoke is Euphoria from RQS. It's 1:1 and the way i would describe the filing is happy without beeing stupid. It smells like fruit and tastes sweet.

I have grow really many different strains but the way i would describe all of them is toooooo strong. (Really not the Grandpa weed any more)

Can anyone tell me what have you grown lately that reminds you of your grandpa's weed that made you just happy.

I wish you all a happy grow

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Forbidden Fruit. Hands down my favorite strain of all that I have tried. For me it's a very euphoric high. It helps my PTSD better than any other strain. It smells and tastes nothing like weed. I smoked this stuff when I was staying with a family member who doesn't smoke at all. She thought it was incense šŸ¤ 

Growing it is even more interesting. Especially when people smell it and have no idea what they are smelling.

I am quite different from most folks, though. Indica and sativa have the opposite effect on me they have on others. But this strain seems to make me highly productive and can turn the worst day into a dandy day šŸ¤ 

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have rediculously high tolerance. I am happiest on a Diesel or Thai hybrid. Super strong head high with good body buzz too. Blue Lemon Thai is the plant to beat. Chocolate Diesel s-1 has come close.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Moonshine haze , hands down , happiest strain i've ever smoked

And east coast sour diesel

Or most diesels for that matter

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Also i agree with MIM , if you can get a good thai hybrid , i find them to be happy , light, clear headed high...
Actually took me years to realize that smoking indica vs sativa is a completely different experience , i mean to me , a good sativa is almost a different drug ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey deadstill ,sorry about the "hands down" copy cat comment
I wrote it before i read the thread and saw you using that expression , no dis...

Latest posts

Top Bottom