Best humidity option Faran 707 or Hydrofogger

• Thread starter budfriend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

been

Sublime. Please show some pics or provide more details. You might as well suggest nuclear fusion to power our lights...

Plug a 120v always-off water solenoid into the humidity controller (match up the p.s.i.), run vinyl tubing from a garden hose faucet through the solenoid and cap it off in the grow room. then stick you a barbed fogger nozzle (or as many as you need) in there somwhere.

J

Janus

So 60 to 100psi through misters to make a fine mist to add rh? Glad it's working for you. I've tried high psi (1,000psi) misting systems before & was never able to get away from the amount of water all over the place. Droplets still too large, projecting too far, nozzles dripping, etc. It might work in a greenhouse but not for me where there are HIDs everywhere. Some pics of your application would still be appreciated.

B

been

If you understand the concept then you won't need pics. I have too much humidity as it is.

P

pikes peak 69

Several problems with using city water and fog mist nozzles.
1. My water is to thick with contaminates (you can chew the water)
2. Not enough pressure to atomize the water droplets
3. I've tried 500 psi and soaked a room in under 15 seconds. NO THANKS
It's just a bad idea all around, I too would like to see pics of what your room looks like after you humidify it.

pp69

B

been

Several problems with using city water and fog mist nozzles.
1. My water is to thick with contaminates (you can chew the water)
2. Not enough pressure to atomize the water droplets
3. I've tried 500 psi and soaked a room in under 15 seconds. NO THANKS
It's just a bad idea all around, I too would like to see pics of what your room looks like after you humidify it.

pp69
All that is your problem.

J

Janus

Hey PP! Nice to see you again. Obviously mr. been is a way better grower/mechanic than the rest of us. I'm gonna move on. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom