Best Known Way To Send Clones In Mail?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdub

Kdub

That's funny... Been doin that for years. It's probably someone that received one from me that "invented" it. Exactly what I described in my post. Woulda saved me alota typing. Oh well, my way is better cause it's free.... I know the light is completely unnecessary though. Ship that shit Priority Mail and no problem. Good link though man.

drewski85

drewski85

glad i ran across this thread.very good info. it seems to me that using the usps is pretty safe(as long as you don't tell anyone about it).just be careful out there people. you never know who's on the other end of the keyboard, iphone, etc. use your common sense. I'm sure that the law lurks on these forums.

S

Seed Buyer

For you super thrifty peeps the USPS does a "media mail" discount. So be sure to let them know its just a copy of your favorite bible scriptures or an old copy of Huckleberry Finn and save some loot.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
For you super thrifty peeps the USPS does a "media mail" discount. So be sure to let them know its just a copy of your favorite bible scriptures or an old copy of Huckleberry Finn and save some loot.

Again a very dumb idea, Not only are you then committing another crime defrauding the mail service, But you just signed your rights away to any privacy when it comes to media mail, postal service needs NO WARRENTS to open any media mail packages to ensure the contents comply with the TOS of media mail.

You guys are just full of bright ideas...

Fla Toker

Fla Toker

Moist paper towel whatever container plastic bag box envelope overnight ship

Not the best way to obtain a cut imo but to each his own.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

And if you do ensure it is signed for, it is insane how many times other people get my post.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I suppose it depends where you are, if it is not crossing borders then I suppose it may be a little less risky but still risky, letter shows up at your neighbors house with your name on it and it has seeds or a clone in it. I know it's an offence to open mail but I know people do it. I had a letter returned to me opened a few times. I was like wtf, was an old nosey lady. "I got your mail and opened and read it by accident... Sorry"

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The way shits going around here were gonna have to start a thread "how to ship you're work out of the boundaries that have been set" :eek: because this 16 a p is pissing me off!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
There's shit tons of organic plant matter being shipped everyday legally.o_O Clones can be clips of a variety of plants not just mj. So like I said be calm don't stink and no problem

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

That shit tonne is also a legal commodity, has permits, and is imported, and inspected before and after shipment, and also radiated, I don't think your clones fall into that category, but if you feel it's cool then have at it. I am sure when they see that organic matter in your parcel they will just say "Ah shit tons of organic plant matter being shipped everyday, nothing to see here". BTW those Dogs in the Airport will still think your package stinks, even when you don't think it does. Also being calm does not affect how your package is inspected after it is shipped.

By saying it is cool and just be calm and don't stink is very disingenuous indeed, this is a bad idea, and there is no way that it will ever be good. Your lawyer will tell you the same thing past tense after your caught and join the ranks of the convicted drug smugglers club.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I posted a youtube vid 5 posts up, looks exactly like the show I saw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom