Best mite killer!

• Thread starter mc_lazy_is
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Neem oil just seems to piss them off. A female can hibernate in a heartbeat. I bought a long shallow storage container to completely submerge plants under for my patients. Spraying does not work that well unless it is your room. Florimite says you are good to go after 3 weeks,but that is for fruit and veggies that are meant to be washed and eaten, not smoked. JK

S

Swerve

i say napalm..lol fucking mites suck. i have use fogger pytherin. avid which isnt cool. fuck that shit.and sns217 rocks but you have to really be on it with them but it works great if you have a big canopy i say a bigg ass bottle and an atomizer will do you canopy justice.. i havent tried floramite yet but i have the bottle.. im just dealing with my illness so my gardensa re taking a back seat which sux.

N

norcalijuana

Do you guys really feel comfortable using a truly dangerous product like Floramite which cannot even be purchased in CA? There's a reason they don't sell it here, and believe me, they approve all kinds of shit. This shit is dangerous!!! Use azamax and some kind of pyrethrin killer. I just use Azamax once a week and have no problems. The stuff works. Keep your room humid, they hate it. Foliar feed a lot, it helps to disrupt their colonies and makes the surface more unpalatable. Don't use dangerous poisons. They will shrink your nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

the Rock

predator mites and ladybugs are a joke= if you have perfect conditions they may work,ive tried em all and the only sure thing is floromite=end of days,i spray in veg and have not seen ONE MITE in five years

fractaLz

fractaLz

and sns217 rocks but you have to really be on it with them but it works great if you have a big canopy i say a bigg ass bottle and an atomizer will do you canopy justice

SNS-217 eh? Saw this stuff at Kyle Kushmans house. Me thinks it will be a new weapon in the arsenal against the borg. Which atomizer fogger you using?

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

I will have to agree with everyone else. Floramite is the stuff you want. I never had issues with mites till I moved to Humboldt. Boy, did I get a big surprise with the famous two spotted mite.

Long story short. Got some floramite and used it as instructed. Those little suckers GONE. Don't waste your money on anything else. Hopefully you don't live in cali and have to get it from someone that get's it illegally, because it's not sold here legally.

You can get it off of ebay in smaller bottles also.
Good luck,
BG

havin problems with spider mites so does that floramite get used as a foilar or in the soil/grow medium? :rasta:

B

barneyfife

do you have a sulfur burner for powdery mildew? if so you could try a treatment with it.
i dont no the science behind it but for what ever reason it seems to work.
when i got mine the instuctions actully said for mildew and pests. of course i didnt buy it for this purpose.
so i used it for my powdery mildew problem and never gave it a second thought. untill my friend calls and tells me hes sick of the fucking borg says hes been trying everything and has had this infestation for i think over a year.
i could call him and ask but im pretty sure it was over a year.
anyway with everything that he already tryed i didnt have much advice to add. except i told him about what the papers that came with the sulfer burner read. he said fuck i'll try anything.
so like a week later he came and got it from me hes in alabama or he would have got it sooner he was really at his wits end lol.
anyway he took it used it i think twice just to make sure. and has not seen 1 mite since.
now as i said i dont no how or why this works and if wasnt mentioned in the paper work that came with the burner.
i would have never ever considered using it for pests problems but i guess for what ever reason it works.

dont flame me to hard guys if it wasnt 1st hand i wouldnt put it out there.

squarepusher

squarepusher

no pest strip is pretty good i hear.

to kill the eggs, you need something with a petroleum based dormant spray, such as

I just ordered one myself, that will kill the eggs.

J

jalenocean

Rotating floramite and avid always seems to work best for me in veg and then usually i don't have to spray all the way through flower. Last round just used floramite twice early in veg and avid once after that same now and haven't seen a bug in nearly 6 months

Billygoat

Billygoat

havin problems with spider mites so does that floramite get used as a foilar or in the soil/grow medium? :rasta:

Sorry, been ill and didn't get back to you sooner. Yes, you are going to foilar spray the plants. You want to spray them all over. Under side, top, bottom, and soil. Don't over do the soil. Just lightly go over it. Just to get the eggs.

This stuff WORKS! Only use it when you need it. If you don't have them and want to keep plants clean of pest. Go with a 70% neem and follow directions. Only use this floramite when you have them and don't use it when your budding. I don't know how safe it might be.
Good luck,
BG

nuttso

nuttso

co2. works best. 10.000 - 15.000ppm for 1 hour. every 3 days. no fuckin shit will come up after this threatment.

nuttso

nuttso

or if u wan't the real shit. go with this (i highly recommend some serious reading if u wan't to use this. There is no mite that will build up any resistance to one of these, espacially the abamectin in pure form):

VERTIMEC-G.jpg

Abamectin_95_TC_1_8_EC_3_6_EC_5_EC.jpg

N

newbiewitskillz

avid and floramite

After a lot of research found out that these two were pretty much the best for mites. Avid and floramite

Went to one store and bought avid. Dude said it was super potent and use sparingly. Just to be sure went somewhere else and bought floramite.

After using avid i think the problem was gone but was talking to another store owner and he said floramite is what he recommends even thought avid is stronger. He said anything that has been sprayed with avid should not be consumed at all even if it was in veg. He went on to say avid has showed cases of neurological effects on people that had consumed fruit with avid sprayed on the plant in which the food came from. He sells avid and not floramite but said he doesnt ever even touch the bottles he sells and recommends floramite all day before avid. He said anything that has been sprayed is no longer good and that tripped me out!!!!! Said it is banned in some places for this reason. WTF????:sign0065:

nuttso

nuttso

what if u thread a plant with it and take several clone generation after it? Would it be smokeable? or does it mess up the genes?

Top Bottom