• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'm waking this thread up. NL5 for life
Here's the NL5 I run.
It's a champion, everyone who's smoked her loves her. I smoked some with JJ-NYC and he said it was best NL5 he's seen since 93. I have Seedbank NL5 x NL2 that JJ kicked down, with which I'm about to pollinate my #5, if all goes well I'll have a modern NL seedline in development very soon, along with some fun hybrids, under the Lighthouse Seeds banner

NL5xNL2 stud I am most interested in.

william76

william76

Looks good!what seedbank?iv a 20 + year old cut of the original,i hit her with an nl5 male of bodhis,bet ud find a male in some of them?is she stinky?can u describe the smell?all the best! 76

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looks good!what seedbank?iv a 20 + year old cut of the original,i hit her with an nl5 male of bodhis,bet ud find a male in some of them?is she stinky?can u describe the smell?all the best! 76
My #5 cut is an old NorCal clone that was already old when My partner started smoking it 10 years ago. The 5x2 seeds came from "The Seedbank", one of Neville's old businesses. I'm avoiding using anything from the BCSC line of NL since that is what Bodhi used, I'm not interested in copying or reproducing his work.

She smells very strong, and is quite complex. Artificial berries, spicy musty hash plant with complex and diverse notes. It's not an easy one to pin down exactly.

william76

william76

Sounds lovely!yea been looking for old original nl seeds for a male too!used a bodhi bcsc male on my cut,but im still looking for older gear,when i get it ill hit my cut with that.is ur cut in circulation?sounds worth trying,good luck on ur project!76

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sounds lovely!yea been looking for old original nl seeds for a male too!used a bodhi bcsc male on my cut,but im still looking for older gear,when i get it ill hit my cut with that.is ur cut in circulation?sounds worth trying,good luck on ur project!76
No it's not in circulation, few guys have her, but she's tightly held. Some cats with whom I share a mutual friend made the strain 2010, using NL5 as a mother, and won a 2nd or 3rd place cup recently.
Damn what a beautiful plant bet she's a head banger, those beans should be straight flame good vibes on your work/project @NaturalTherapy!:smoking:
Cheers!

william76

william76

No it's not in circulation, few guys have her, but she's tightly held. Some cats with whom I share a mutual friend made the strain 2010, using NL5 as a mother, and won a 2nd or 3rd place cup recently.
Cheers!
Yea mines is nl1,dark green pure indica,smelly too,more so when dry,a motor oil pissy bo funk,with citrus overall,dense as well.good to see othet people tryn to bring her back too!go nl!76

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm waking this thread up. NL5 for lifeView attachment 631902 Here's the NL5 I run.
It's a champion, everyone who's smoked her loves her. I smoked some with JJ-NYC and he said it was best NL5 he's seen since 93. I have Seedbank NL5 x NL2 that JJ kicked down, with which I'm about to pollinate my #5, if all goes well I'll have a modern NL seedline in development very soon, along with some fun hybrids, under the Lighthouse Seeds banner View attachment 631899View attachment 631900View attachment 631901

NL5xNL2 stud I am most interested in.
View attachment 631903
Man oh man was that some great smoke @NaturalTherapy when we last met my wife said man you gotta get that cut from your boy it was so relaxing . looking fine as usual man

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Can still find some original Northern light cuts
M39 , Friesland , maple ridge Rockstar kush , great white shark , bubble gum etc stuff we grow up north out door

Latest posts

Top Bottom