Best nutrients 2022. Cant be beat. Advanced nutrient knowledge required.

• Thread starter Masonsdad15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

The only reason I extract alfalfa myself is because it's impossible to get as liquid in my country, if there was a shelf product (such as a basic liquid alfalfa meal) I would have never go into it. I make ethanol extractions and teas/fermentations using either meal or alfalfa microgreens which has the greatest amonts of nutrients relatively, nothing too fancy.
There is much information on the web about the brewing/extraction processes.
Here are some good threads to get you started.

Roy, do you plant alfalfa in with your grow? That is another way to derive some of the benefits offered in a complementary fashion.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

The only reason I extract alfalfa myself is because it's impossible to get as liquid in my country, if there was a shelf product (such as a basic liquid alfalfa meal) I would have never go into it. I make ethanol extractions and teas/fermentations using either meal or alfalfa microgreens which has the greatest amonts of nutrients relatively, nothing too fancy.
There is much information on the web about the brewing/extraction processes.
Here are some good threads to get you started.

Thank you for the reference

TheMaverickFarmer

TheMaverickFarmer

Oh boy. Lil guys all mad over a joke. Are you always that sensitive? You got some thin skin haha. I said "j/k" at the end and then asked if you liked my picture. Nicely. And you're sooo triggered by that? Lol.

No shit it's copied catalog information but para phrased and combined to my own liking. No one is stupid enough to think that's all original writing. Where would I get the info from?

19 huh.
Know it all huh.
Stolen pictures huh.
Someone is in disbelief and can't handle being put in thier place, below me. Listen kid you are literally the very thing you claim that I am. Weak skinned youngster with a fragile ego that can't take a joke. You.come on my thread and challenge me and when I show you my stuff and poke back at you, you get all emotional and go into denial mode, while talking a bunch of trash. Do yourself a favor nect time and if you don't want to be the guy with the little pecker then don't ask the men to show theirs. Haha. If you want to laugh at what injury said and start over I welcome it if you just apologize.
Keep yappin punk kid. If you're gonna go on any website an post shit that's not yours at least honor the person that actually took the time to write this stuff and say so.
Better things to do with my life than further respond to your threads. Go have another sip

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice thanks. For the heads up.
I've read the thread so far, the products you use are out of this world for most of us peons. No doubt it is top of the line stuff.....How many of us do you think are capable of understanding all of the ingredients benefits, ratio's & reasons for use?....I struggle at GH 3 part....... I'm sure there are a few ( Frankster comes to mind) that can use that info but to me its just a lots of letters and numbers all run together........

About $100 every 6 months on nutes is what I call expensive....I'd be out of a home and wife spending what I'd have to to go with your regiment........When I can buy good weed for about $50 oz I'd be crazy to grow using all that stuff.....what ever happened to dirt water sun...= weed...lol..................gotta get to that ignore button sooner...........gl ........thanks for all that.....I didn't really need it.........there goes another phone number......lol

growsince79

growsince79

Here is a list of nutrients that are just to good to not use and I use them all in my regiment, the ml per gallon are my recommendations. With all the organic pgr's and plant extracts along with the low prices of these products, makes them unbeatable IMO. Can you think of any better products for their category than these?

Prime by heavy 16 has so many features on top of its microbal feed qualities and Silica. Not exactly cheap though I know. But it's quality.

Liquid karma and Floralicous plus are the best two kelp products on the market just to start. Then add all the additional ingredients and features and they just can't be beat.

Mb secret sauce probably the best bang for the buck of them all replaces b-52, super thrive, Heavy 16 FIRE, Canna's Rhizotonic and Bloom Boost and snow storm ultra alone and it's dirt cheap. It takes the secret ingredients from all these products and combines them in one.

Tps root booster js 25% the price of Root Accelerator and has added microbes on top of the root enhancing ingredients.

Vitazyme is a product you likely have never even herd of and it has so many organic pgr's it should cost 10x what it does. The application rate is only 3-4 times in the entire veg to flower cycle, that's how strong it is.

Massive bloom boost is much cheaper than Heavy 16 fire and host a multitude of benefits on top of it's organic pgr Triacontanol.

Tps signal isn't just a sweetner and terp booster is is also a hardener and flushing agent that can be used all the way till harvest and it's cheap.

If you didn't know before then after reading this you will wonder why you were not already using any and all of these products.

Prime (0--0--3)
@1ml veg to wk6 flwr
Sweetener, growth enhancer, and microbial feed
Promotes vigor and encourages lateral branching for fuller, bushier plants.
Provides an explosion of beneficial fungi and bacteria that helps generate strong healthy root systems.
Unleashes your garden's scents, colors, flavors, sugars, and essential oils.

Humic Acids, Fulvic Acids, L-Amino Acids
B Vitamins, Plant Extracts, Kelp - Ascophyllum Nodosum, proprietary Organic Acids, Molasses Hexose Carbohydrates, Polysaccharides Silica,90+ Exotic Trace Minerals, 6 forms of Potassium Natural phytol-hormone derivatives, yeast,

Liquid Karma (0.1--0.1--0.5)
@1ml veg till wk6 flwr
Bio-catalyst plant stimulant, growth enhancerBio-catalyst plant stimulant, growth enhancer

Larger fruits, vegetables, flowers, Higher yields, Healthy rooting of cuttings, Increased metabolic rates, Protection from transplant shock

Fermented Compost Solution-
fish meal, composted seabird guano, spirulina, sea kelp, and soybean meal. humic acid, citric acid, raw sugar cane, complex carbohydrates, glucose fructose and over 72 trace elements.

Amino acids-
Derived from casein hydrolysate and soybean protein, are in LK: glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, asparagine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methlonine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan.

Vitamins-
Riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and all of the other B-complex vitamins obtained from fermented yeast extracts.

Plant extracts-
Aqueous and ethanolic extracts of etiolated wheat seedlings and Zea mays. These extracts contain high levels of plant hormones known as auxins and cytokinins.

Humic acid-
from Leonardite

Seaweed Extract-
Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) carbohydrates, minerals such as cobalt, strontium and iodine
and growth substances

Carbohydrates –
Carbohydrates are direct or indirect precursors of virtually every metabolite.

Floralicous Plus (2--0.8--0.5)
@1ml veg till wk6 flwr
Growth enhancer, microbial feed, sweetner.

Enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, stimulates fruit swelling, and enhances essential oil production.
Encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.
Enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants.
The active carbon technology facilitates the conversion and biosynthesis of complex secondary aromatic compounds.

Concentrated blend of bioactive plant, marine, microbial, and mineral extracts. Vitamins, complex sugars, amino acids, phytostimulants, polyflavonoids, and aromatic oils in an organic fulvic base, liquid suspension of Bacillus Subtilis.

20% sea kelp derived from Ascophyllum nodosum

Bio-Cozyme (0.30--0.30--0.05)
@1-2ml veg to wk6 flwr.
Bio stimulant

Enhances a plants ability to absorb and utilize nutrients.
Enhances the plants ability to control the movement of nutrients through the stem and leaves.
Increases the synthesis of chlorophyll , stimulates cell division and lowers the activation energy required for reaction completion at the cellular level.

A 100% organic bio stimulant that enhances a plants ability to absorb and utilize nutrients. Derived from natural occurring cytokinins, hormones, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids and micronutrients. Alfalfa meal, barley meal, blood meal, kelp meal,

MB Secret Sauce Hormone & Vitamin Booster
@2ml veg to wk2 flwr, @1ml wk4, wk6 flwr
Hormone boster, B Vitamins supplement

Boosts the hormones in your plants to make them achieve Larger growth, greener plants, more trichomes, closer node spacing, promotes root growth, boosts metabolism and much more.

Naturally derived Auxins, Kelp (Ascophyllan Nodosum) & Tangle (Lamnaria a Japonica) cytokinins, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa Extract) Triacontanol , Fulvic Acid, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12 Vitamins.

TPS Root Boost (1.4 -- 3.2 -- 0.7)
@1ml veg till wk2 flwr
Root booster, microbe inoculant,

Establishes root systems and nourishes healthy, vibrant growth.
Conditions the soil and optimizes microbial chemistry.
Promotes rapid enzyme development and stimulates root growth.
Improves root growth by delivering a precise blend of organic building blocks.

Advanced carbon and phosphorus complex with a blend of ultra-pure freshwater humic, fulvic, amino, and other organic acids complexed with extracts from 9 species of sea plants (kelp) for thier natural plant hormones as well as 9 strains of pro-biotic bacteria and Tricoderma Fungi and four strains of Glomus Mycorrhizae Fungi.

Great White
@5ml per 10gal every 2 weeks in veg till wk2 flwr. Sprinkle on medium when transplanting.
Microbial inoculant

Encourages plant and root development,
optimum colonization of root systems by the Mycorrhizae and Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma and fungi.
Explosive root development, enhanced yields, fruiting and flowering, nutrient and water absorption and transplant success.

Contains 15 different species of mycorrhizal fungi, 19 different species of beneficial bacteria, 2 species of trichoderma, plant vitamins, and glycine.

Vitazyme Organic Biostimulant & Growth enhance
Foliar Feed @1ml per 2gal wk3 veg, 1wk before flower, wk3 flwr .
Bio stimulant, growth enhancer

Enhances the plants ability to uptake nutrients.
Enhance the plants ability to reach its genetic potential, it's uniformity of size, brix content, saleable coloration, firmness and sheer yield.
Enhances stress tolerance (heat/cold, drought, pest and disease, pesticide, salinity etc...).
Increases leaf chlorophyll and photosynthesis.
Builds healthy soil biology (Prebiotic).

A unique combination of naturally fermented microbes and plant materials. 12 biological activators (Brassinosteroids, Triacontanol, Glycosides, B Vitamins and Porphyrins).

Flower only products......

Massive Bloom F (1-- 2 -- 3)
@2ml wks 1-3 flwr @5ml wks 4-6 flwr
Bulking agent, ripener,

Increases and promotes flower size, aromatics, essential oils, chlorophyll content, photosynthesis, CO2 utilization, proper NPK ratios, cell expansion and content, cell wall thickness, floral components, and resistance to stressors..

L-Form Amino Acids -
Only L-form amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids help to increases chlorophyll concentration leading
to higher rates of photosynthesis. They have a chelating effect on micronutrients increasing the absorption and transportation throughout the plant. L-amino acids are also precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances enhancing the levels of terpenoids, phenolics, flavonoids, and alkaloids. They also help reduce plant stress by strengthening cell walls.

Vitamins -
Specially formulated vitamin profile designed to reduce environmental stresses and to stimulate essential metabolic processes.

Triacontanol -
To stimulate photosynthesis, increase chlorophyll content, cell density and CO2 assimilation. It allows the plant to process more light to supercharge the production of essential fluids and cell building.

Unique Carbohydrate Blend -
Dextrose, arabinose, xylose, glucose, fructose, maltose. External sources of carbohydrates allow the plant to focus its energy on flowering and essential oil production instead of taxing itself trying to produce food.

Fulvic acid -
Stimulates enzyme production critical for plant functions. a chelater of essential minerals and organic compounds allowing them to pass through cell membranes much more efficiently.

Chelated Mineral Profile -
Massive Bloom Formulation contains a complete 100% chelated micro nutrient and mineral profile such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, cobalt and molybdenum to help support your actively growing flowers.

Phosphorous and Potassium -
Essential elements needed in relatively large amounts to support the various plant functions critical for huge yields. Potassium is vital in the activation of more than 80 plant enzymes that regulate various functions including the opening and closing of the stoma necessary for proper gas exchange and water usage.

Signal (0 -- 0 -- 3.1) S1% Mg0.5%
@1ml wk4 flwr @2ml wk5-8
Terpene enhancer, hardener, flushing agent

Fuels the production of aromatic and colorful compounds.
Induces a stress response in plants that triggers phosphorus uptake, increasing yields and density.
Increases plant metabolism and speeds up life cycle, helps plants hit finished weight.
Contains organic surfactants that will help bind excess salts for flushing.

17 specific plants extracts known to have amino acids, plant hormones, and other phenolic compounds.

Made with potassium-derived electrolyte composed of 8 species of plants.

Contains a proprietary sugar glycoside and phenolic acid complex that is derived from 14 species of plants with all of the building blocks for terpene enhancement
How much does that add up to per gallon of water? Probably more than I could ever afford. I spend about 15 cents/gal and get great buds.

DarkCoast

DarkCoast

Solid post dude. Ignore the haters. Anyone can grow some fire looking bud with salts. Only us OG's know that getting the best terps/flavors out of the bud is the hard part. I started out with organic soil but switched to salts. Salts have their benefits but I couldn't help but notice the loss of terps with them. Most people dont even notice because they dont realize what their bud is truly capable of.

When I was growing with organics, you could walk in my house and catch a whiff of bud with 2 Cann carbon scrubbers running. When I switched to salts, I didnt even have to run my carbon scrubbers to achieve the same level of smell. If I ran both scrubbers then you wouldn't know a thing. So I went back to the drawing board and started running Signal, Heavy 16 Prime and Heavy 16 fire along with Mr.Fulvic and what do you know, I got my Terps back!

If this secret sauce can really replace Heavy 16 Fire then its a game changer. That shits expensive! About to place an order so we'll see. Thanks

S

sammyknows

Solid post dude. Ignore the haters. Anyone can grow some fire looking bud with salts. Only us OG's know that getting the best terps/flavors out of the bud is the hard part. I started out with organic soil but switched to salts. Salts have their benefits but I couldn't help but notice the loss of terps with them. Most people dont even notice because they dont realize what their bud is truly capable of.

When I was growing with organics, you could walk in my house and catch a whiff of bud with 2 Cann carbon scrubbers running. When I switched to salts, I didnt even have to run my carbon scrubbers to achieve the same level of smell. If I ran both scrubbers then you wouldn't know a thing. So I went back to the drawing board and started running Signal, Heavy 16 Prime and Heavy 16 fire along with Mr.Fulvic and what do you know, I got my Terps back!

If this secret sauce can really replace Heavy 16 Fire then its a game changer. That shits expensive! About to place an order so we'll see. Thanks
Yeah the bulk of the "originals" were sold some shit at the hydro store and it worked for them and now they have some anectodal evidence that supports this house of cards we call the cannabis nutrient industry. Also robs you of the learning curve of what nutrient profile works for certain cultivars. Using the six pack of salts allows you to individually control each macronutrient according to plant needs. If you are doing tissue/substrate/runoff analysis this only aids you even further in providing ideal nutrient ratios in plant tissues and target sufficiency ranges for macronutrients. Its really as simple as using calcium nitrate as a base. and formulating your part b according to your needs. And guess what if you still want to do tea drenches weekly, aminos / fulvics / Humic whatever you TOTALLY CAN without paying the price AN wants you too. And guess what my mixes are 100x cheaper ph stable and balanced in all aspects.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Yeah the bulk of the "originals" were sold some shit at the hydro store and it worked for them and now they have some anectodal evidence that supports this house of cards we call the cannabis nutrient industry. Also robs you of the learning curve of what nutrient profile works for certain cultivars. Using the six pack of salts allows you to individually control each macronutrient according to plant needs. If you are doing tissue/substrate/runoff analysis this only aids you even further in providing ideal nutrient ratios in plant tissues and target sufficiency ranges for macronutrients. Its really as simple as using calcium nitrate as a base. and formulating your part b according to your needs. And guess what if you still want to do tea drenches weekly, aminos / fulvics / Humic whatever you TOTALLY CAN without paying the price AN wants you too. And guess what my mixes are 100x cheaper ph stable and balanced in all aspects.
100% been using the six pack for 25 years anyhow, add a little fulvic, silica and kelp .

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

When and how are you running the kelp? I assume this is for a natural form of Tria?
I run it right in my nutrient feed usually once a week, or I foliar spray once a week but thats a pain so 99% of the time I put it right in my nutrient mix, I feed a little more around flip, that just for everything it has in it, at flip when I do a boron feed I mix it with kelp/seaweed for the mannitol in it, that becomes complexed with boron and makes the boron mobile. thats just a one time deal at flip. but your right it also adds Tria. Ca and a whole bunch of other stuff I like.

S

sammyknows

I run it right in my nutrient feed usually once a week, or I foliar spray once a week but thats a pain so 99% of the time I put it right in my nutrient mix, I feed a little more around flip, that just for everything it has in it, at flip when I do a boron feed I mix it with kelp/seaweed for the mannitol in it, that becomes complexed with boron and makes the boron mobile. thats just a one time deal at flip. but your right it also adds Tria. Ca and a whole bunch of other stuff I like.
currently using Mel frank formula but I think it should be modified. My current irrigation strategy involves front loading my calcium at the flip. bumping my k after stretch. Any other tips I should follow this is really uncharted territory for me and am running roughly a 2.2-2.4ec in a de 1000w setup. What are you using for chelated micros and how many g per gallon?

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

currently using Mel frank formula but I think it should be modified. My current irrigation strategy involves front loading my calcium at the flip. bumping my k after stretch. Any other tips I should follow this is really uncharted territory for me and am running roughly a 2.2-2.4ec in a de 1000w setup. What are you using for chelated micros and how many g per gallon?
Hey bro, I can't remember the Mel frank formula off the top of my head but i'm thinking its similar to the lucas ? I'm going to open up a rabbits hole that has an endless bottom, (Opinions) I'll give you mine, take from it what you think is valid, over the years there is not a formula or set of ratio's or some dreamed up concoction that I never ran, especially 10-15 20 years ago I ran it all. Here is my opinion now if running six pack , you can run the same base formula from start to finish in a 4-1-5 ratio P never needing to be above 45ppm I add fulvic every feeding, silica usually every other batch of nutes I mix, a batch last 4-5 days I feed the kelp/seaweed by adding it to my last day or 2 of may batch of feed, or I always give a day of just water in between each batch of feed, I feed it then.

At flip I feed extra Ca at start either by adding just a little extra cal-mag, or a little calcium nitrate, but I also bump up my kelp so they get some extra there. or you could just add calcium acetate at 1 gram in 5 gallons. I also feed .5 grams of borax to every 5 gallons of solution. I do that when it just starts to produce flowers. now in my books the one time feed of boron is far more important then any of the biostimulants like tria, and all that other stuff, but they still get that in kelp/seaweed.

In flower i'll mix up Mono Potassium Phosphate 107g Potassium Sulphate 68g Magnesium Sulphate 4g and feed that at 1 gram per gallon. If i'm running an 8 week strain I'll start that in late week 4 run week 5 and 6 and depending how thinks look I may run it a bit into week 7.

As far as EC or PPM goes 800-1100 ppm is all I need at most, when running fulvic you don't need to run a higher PPM, and I use Plant-Prod Chelated Micronutrient mix. I think its one of the best out there, I run it at 4 grams to 100 litres. I want to keep my Fe at about 2.8ppm.

S

sammyknows

Hey bro, I can't remember the Mel frank formula off the top of my head but i'm thinking its similar to the lucas ? I'm going to open up a rabbits hole that has an endless bottom, (Opinions) I'll give you mine, take from it what you think is valid, over the years there is not a formula or set of ratio's or some dreamed up concoction that I never ran, especially 10-15 20 years ago I ran it all. Here is my opinion now if running six pack , you can run the same base formula from start to finish in a 4-1-5 ratio P never needing to be above 45ppm I add fulvic every feeding, silica usually every other batch of nutes I mix, a batch last 4-5 days I feed the kelp/seaweed by adding it to my last day or 2 of may batch of feed, or I always give a day of just water in between each batch of feed, I feed it then.

At flip I feed extra Ca at start either by adding just a little extra cal-mag, or a little calcium nitrate, but I also bump up my kelp so they get some extra there. or you could just add calcium acetate at 1 gram in 5 gallons. I also feed .5 grams of borax to every 5 gallons of solution. I do that when it just starts to produce flowers. now in my books the one time feed of boron is far more important then any of the biostimulants like tria, and all that other stuff, but they still get that in kelp/seaweed.

In flower i'll mix up Mono Potassium Phosphate 107g Potassium Sulphate 68g Magnesium Sulphate 4g and feed that at 1 gram per gallon. If i'm running an 8 week strain I'll start that in late week 4 run week 5 and 6 and depending how thinks look I may run it a bit into week 7.

As far as EC or PPM goes 800-1100 ppm is all I need at most, when running fulvic you don't need to run a higher PPM, and I use Plant-Prod Chelated Micronutrient mix. I think its one of the best out there, I run it at 4 grams to 100 litres. I want to keep my Fe at about 2.8ppm.
Wow, okay this is helping a lot. I am still new at this and am finding more and more formulas. You are right Mel frank is Lucas targets those were the only numbers I knew that worked from personal experience and didn't really trust myself to really be able to decipher the certified analysis of say ambrosia and start from there. What are you using to get your PH? And what order do you add everything? Silica - PH - NPK? can I get my boron feed through an Albion CAB spray before flower set?

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I
Wow, okay this is helping a lot. I am still new at this and am finding more and more formulas. You are right Mel frank is Lucas targets those were the only numbers I knew that worked from personal experience and didn't really trust myself to really be able to decipher the certified analysis of say ambrosia and start from there. What are you using to get your PH? And what order do you add everything? Silica - PH - NPK? can I get my boron feed through an Albion CAB spray before flower set?
well there is many ways to skin a cat and mine is just one of them, it work for me and my setup and I think best stuff is as good as anyone's. Do you use hydrobuddy if not get it, because if your mixing your own the sky is the limit, and you can dial your feed into your room growing style etc.

Here is how I mix
silica first ( check ph)
micro nutrients (plant Prod)
Cal. Nitrate
potassium sulfate
potassium nitrate
potassium phosphate
epsom salts
Fulvic

if using potassium silicate make sure you PH after goes in but try to use something like power si or gro-silic monosilicic acid, I have my formula dialed into my tap water so when I'm done my PH is where I want it so I generally don't PH at all or very little

Anthem

Anthem

I

well there is many ways to skin a cat and mine is just one of them, it work for me and my setup and I think best stuff is as good as anyone's. Do you use hydrobuddy if not get it, because if your mixing your own the sky is the limit, and you can dial your feed into your room growing style etc.

Here is how I mix
silica first ( check ph)
micro nutrients (plant Prod)
Cal. Nitrate
potassium sulfate
potassium nitrate
potassium phosphate
epsom salts
Fulvic

if using potassium silicate make sure you PH after goes in but try to use something like power si or gro-silic monosilicic acid, I have my formula dialed into my tap water so when I'm done my PH is where I want it so I generally don't PH at all or very little
It is very interesting once you start down the nutrient rabbit hole. I have just started to dabble because I was kind of forced to. I was running Athena Pro Blend, had it in sealed up containers and all. I keep seeing what I thought where Calcium and Magnesium issues. I think it took me a solid week to start to understand some things about dry salt nutrients. I just wish I had the time to build from scratch. It has to be pretty rewarding when you nail it and set a new yield or quality record. Because I am short on time I am just running Jacks right now. If you start really looking at some of the PPM's of the varies nutrient lines it gets even more interesting because as mentioned the Lucas Formula is not ideal but people love it. And other even love Athena

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

It is very interesting once you start down the nutrient rabbit hole. I have just started to dabble because I was kind of forced to. I was running Athena Pro Blend, had it in sealed up containers and all. I keep seeing what I thought where Calcium and Magnesium issues. I think it took me a solid week to start to understand some things about dry salt nutrients. I just wish I had the time to build from scratch. It has to be pretty rewarding when you nail it and set a new yield or quality record. Because I am short on time I am just running Jacks right now. If you start really looking at some of the PPM's of the varies nutrient lines it gets even more interesting because as mentioned the Lucas Formula is not ideal but people love it. And other even love Athena
The more I learn about Jacks the more I like it, nothing wrong with it, But building from scratch is really probably simpler then most think, with what I listed above I feed ever 4-5 day so ever 4-5 days I spend about 20 minutes mixing nutes and don't even think about it again for 4 or 5 days I could easily stretch out to 7 days by just making a little extra, if I wanted to do A and b consintrate and run injectors I could probably get away with once a month. I don't grow for yield anymore, at one time I did, but me now I keep things simple, I have a good solid room and feed program and a good yield is a by product of that.. over the years I ran some crazy formulas lol and they all grew weed.

Top Bottom