Best Og Kush From Seed

• Thread starter organikid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organikid

Hi all. I am just looking to pop some seeds and find a dank earthy, lemon/lime, fuel OG. I have been looking at Archive seeds primarily: Kirkwood OG (F-cut x Face Off), Casper OG (Ghost x Face Off), Hellraiser OG (Fire x Face Off), Valley Girl (SFV x Face Off), Hazmat OG (Chemdog 91 x Face Off)...and of course the Face Off Bx2.

However, I am open to other seedbanks for sure. What I am looking for is a combination of flavor, yield, potency, as well as which would be considered the most legitimate OG. Not really too worried with potency with any of these as I am sure they will all knock your socks off. What I am mostly interested in is the differences in flavor and yield between the clone only mother's and the Face Off.

So who has grown out these hybrids? Or the clone only's? How does the growth and profile differ between these cuts used as mothers, as well as in the hybrids.

*Note: I know the Hazmat has a Chemdog 91 mother that will be different than any of the OG's used as mothers. However I would assume that crossing a parent strain of the OG back into OG will only lock in the fuel flavors. I am primarily interested in the fuel and pine sol profiles. Which varieties would I be most likely to get that from?

I would love to run ALL of these beans, however I am not in a position financially to be able to do so...AT THIS TIME. Maybe in the future ;)

Thanks,
Organikid

O

organikid

Yes, I am primarily looking for info on the elite clones used as mothers by the FaceOff male in archive crosses...forgot to add high octane OG...I am primarily interested in varying structures and profiles of the aforementioned OG strains.

covertchem

covertchem

High octane and face off bx2 are the raunchiest ogs I've ever grown the ho yields much better then face offbx2 in my opinion I've found several phenos in one pack of the bx2

covertchem

covertchem

High octane is what I believe you are looking for.... are you the legendary organ kid.. I hear you breed some fire yourself what you holden onto in those woods

covertchem

covertchem

Not an og at all but same terp profile have you seen or grown gorilla glue 4 wow bro Fuck in wow

bluebully420

bluebully420

The foodog from loompa farms is an.exceptional representation of og kush if u find the right pheno i have 3 keepers outa 30 seeds 1 yields better than the other two and honestly is still pretty f'n potent but the smallest yielder in my opinion gives a lot of clone only og's a huge run for there money

O

organikid

@covertchem I snagged some FaceMelt OG and Banner's Revenge from dark horse genetics, So I will likely pull my OG pheno out of the Facemelt (Grimace x Faceoff Bx1) X(Faceoff x Rare Dankess #1)...Have seen the glue, lots of people here in the mitten are growing it, got a buddy with a verified cut I'm gonna have to get my hands on!

Still may go with the high octane OG in the future, if the yield of my Facemelt OG is lackin'...thanks!

covertchem

covertchem

501st og rare dankness best og yeild without giving up taste

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I am going to give it a go to try and find a few keepers.. Building out a new 10x - Gavita 750 flower room for a straight seed run..

IMG 0213

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hi all. I am just looking to pop some seeds and find a dank earthy, lemon/lime, fuel OG. I have been looking at Archive seeds primarily: Kirkwood OG (F-cut x Face Off), Casper OG (Ghost x Face Off), Hellraiser OG (Fire x Face Off), Valley Girl (SFV x Face Off), Hazmat OG (Chemdog 91 x Face Off)...and of course the Face Off Bx2.

However, I am open to other seedbanks for sure. What I am looking for is a combination of flavor, yield, potency, as well as which would be considered the most legitimate OG. Not really too worried with potency with any of these as I am sure they will all knock your socks off. What I am mostly interested in is the differences in flavor and yield between the clone only mother's and the Face Off.

So who has grown out these hybrids? Or the clone only's? How does the growth and profile differ between these cuts used as mothers, as well as in the hybrids.

*Note: I know the Hazmat has a Chemdog 91 mother that will be different than any of the OG's used as mothers. However I would assume that crossing a parent strain of the OG back into OG will only lock in the fuel flavors. I am primarily interested in the fuel and pine sol profiles. Which varieties would I be most likely to get that from?

I would love to run ALL of these beans, however I am not in a position financially to be able to do so...AT THIS TIME. Maybe in the future ;)

Thanks,
Organikid
I been searching thru some Kirkwood OG beans from the first Archive drop. I seen the flowers from the F-Cut mom The Docta used in this cross. It was a beautiful specimen of what Real OG should smell and look like. Wish I got a chance to smoke some wit him. I have a really nice pheno about to go into flower very soon. I will post up some pic along the way, bro. Ur more than welcome to a cut, if she's a keeper. I'm about to pop the Casper OG as well. I would love to make a Ghost OG BX wit ur cut. Hope u find what ur looking for. I'm on a OG search also. Keep it Funky!

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I just did a run not too long ago of a bunch of different OG seeds. Hellraiser, Race Fuel, Kirkwood, Valley Girl, Kosher Kush, Holy Grail Kush and Scott's OG. If you do them justice there is at least a keeper in every pack of those I found. The Hellraiser probably takes first and second place, if I could grow only one of those it would be HR. Race Fuel phenos are more fuel less pinesol lemon, hellraiser keeper is just pure lemon funk like the og from the late 90s. I was also very impressed with valley girl in terms of flavor. Holy Grail Kush destroys all the others in yield though, the keeper of that is a true beast.

Good luck man, I love OG Kush too

Latest posts

Top Bottom