Best Og Kush In La

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I'm looking for the absolute best OG's in LA to compare mine to. Fellow OG fiends where is your favorite dispensary for top notch OG in la?

So far I've been to The WEED, TLC, 420 Kings, Greenwolf, Green Angel and NoHo's Finest. They all have good OG but besides for the Mega Wellness bud from the WEED I'd prefer to smoke my own.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I just took a hit of overlord og. Oh my goodness gracious that is some good herb. I wonder if it was grown by someone from their crew. Definitely grown by someone who knew what they were doing.

Power OG

Power OG

Overlord OG is OG x chem x skunk, from what I can find on info, but I haven't grown anything from them that isn't really good, some of there strains are for the more skilled grower.
Positive Vibes & Respect

R

rodaroad

i smoked some of loompas flowers at the cup, and i was least than impressed. i would have thought a grower of that stature would produce better offerings himself..... TLC collective is your best bet

Canman

Canman

Try The Crown collective or The Lab in Mira Loma. No traffic Saturday am on freeway and they open at 8am. Btw. ^^^^.. You are crazy with the Loompa statement. 30 yrs of smoking everyday and loompa's flowers at the Cup rocked I got TK, Yeti , and UD for 8$ a gram. Ty J. Canman

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I smelled some Kryptonite OG at CannaSutra. It looked nice but it didnt have that incredible pungent OG funk. For now the top 5 so far in LA:
1. 90210 OG, Cannasutra
2. Mega Wellness OG, The Weed
3. Emperor OG, New Amsterdam Naturals
4. Overlord OG, delivery
5. Triangle Kush some batches, TLC

Canman

Canman

Hey WiseG. I toke a lot of Mega. I have been smoking some Stunner OG that is just as good. Mega is deep dark green and the stunner is light lime green. Have a good one. Canman. I can drop a bud pic of you like.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Hey WiseG. I toke a lot of Mega. I have been smoking some Stunner OG that is just as good. Mega is deep dark green and the stunner is light lime green. Have a good one. Canman. I can drop a bud pic of you like.

Yeah would love to take a look. Where you get that from?

I would also like to add that I went to Kind Center in Van Nuys and they have a great selection of top notch OGs. Pearl OG was especially good.

Canman

Canman

Hey Bud... That is it on the left next to the God's gift...Have a good weekend..Canman

v1sual

v1sual

Kryptonite OG 29% THC

Recently had some kryptonite OG outdoor here in so cal and it was some of the best OG I've had in years. Super frosted up and dark green. Very potent as well, lasted a couple hours and almost came in stages. It had the flavor and potency that OG should have.

F

friend

WiseGorilla, have you ever tried Tlc ?
At some point this year i want to make a road trip
from NorCal, they seem to have killer beans and some
fire Kush :happy: best of luck on you're Og venture!

F

friend

Sorry for not reading the first the first post :banghead:
I am tired stoned and need glasses .

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla, have you ever tried Tlc ?
At some point this year i want to make a road trip
from NorCal, they seem to have killer beans and some
fire Kush :happy: best of luck on you're Og venture!
I have tried TLC. They are awesome but there is better in terms of pure quality.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
i smoked some of loompas flowers at the cup, and i was least than impressed. i would have thought a grower of that stature would produce better offerings himself..... TLC collective is your best bet

I had the same feeling when i sampled some loompa grown gear. Guess i had high hopes.

R

rodaroad

Try The Crown collective or The Lab in Mira Loma. No traffic Saturday am on freeway and they open at 8am. Btw. ^^^^.. You are crazy with the Loompa statement. 30 yrs of smoking everyday and loompa's flowers at the Cup rocked I got TK, Yeti , and UD for 8$ a gram. Ty J. Canman
225 a zip you overcharged. by a lot bro

Top Bottom