Best outdoor seeds

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

hmmnn iteresting,,,,,i ran ruby red this year,, g13 x mikado crossed with red columbian,,,,very nice,,, ready end of sept easy too,,, mine were from hazeman ,,what the heck is a NT?? i cant figure that one ..duhhhh

K

kolah

Sorry Jyip, I meant NL= Northern Lights.

I had great luck with Dinefems Power Kush (fem seed) this summer. Finished early but small yield. They are hanging on the drying racks as we speak. Sticky little suckers too.

I have some WW and AK crosses and believe it or not they are doing quite nice and have not been effected much by the cold spells. Go figger'

Blaze

Blaze

The best outdoor seeds will rarely be ones that can be purchase online....

As for your list:

OG Kush can do OK but it won't break any yield records. It tends to root and grow fairly slow and sometimes needs extra attention. In my experience it does NOT like wet roots so you gotta make sure not to over water it. She also needs a lot longer to veg and root before going outside.

Super Silver Haze can also do fairly well outside but it needs support. It tends to have weak branches and won't be able to hold itself up very well, even in veg.

DJ's Blueberry can do OK, but it is usually VERY late. Also it has terrible structure, and needs lots of support even in veg. The phenotypes are all over the place, it is very unstable, so you never quite know what you are going to get. Be prepared to start quite a few seeds to get a good selection of females.

Personally I really do not like autoflowers. The yield tends to be very low because they trigger quickly, and I have yet to ever see an auto-flower that has what I would consider to be 'exceptional' quality. They have the advantage of two crops or more a season, but in my opinion that is their ONLY advantage.

Top Bottom