Best Place To Get Clones In Boulder/denver?

• Thread starter Alejandacock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

You and your fish:)

Everyone. ...if you need to buy drugs, buy off of a dude with a fish tank. It is a way better indicator that looking for a dude with dreads or asking if they are a cop. If I walk in to a new drug oriented situation and see a fish tank, particularly if the dude tells me all about it and it is salt water, I can act with confidence that they are on the up and up.

reeferman420

reeferman420

lmao on the fish tank. got a 72g salt wster tank i show everyone that comes over

xavier7995

xavier7995

...and you sell drugs:) just kidding and busting chops:)

It is true though. If you think of all the drug dealers you know...a rather large percentage own fish tanks vs. the population at large. Or maybe I just meet lots of weird fish owning individuals.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
...and you sell drugs:) just kidding and busting chops:)

It is true though. If you think of all the drug dealers you know...a rather large percentage own fish tanks vs. the population at large. Or maybe I just meet lots of weird fish owning individuals.
Most good dealers or full time dealers don't have "normal"jobs so they are home a lot and get bored hence fish tank .

@NaturalTherapy couldn't have said it more simple and kn the money. My life has changed sense I joined here I never asked for anything and yet I have so much for free from like minded individuals that and I love to trade

xavier7995

xavier7995

Never thought that deeply on it, but that is a mighty good explanation of the phenomenon.

K

kolah

Got any recommendations? Always curious.

I like going with packs from some of the breeders from here ( I'm a big Golden Lion fan but some people may say I have a conflict of interest). I also like some of the older dudes like Soma, Mr Nice, DJ Short, etc. And for personal and private reasons I avoid Arjan and Barney Farms.

I like the exotic kinda strains and not so hooked on big yields. I like strains with great visual appeal..(when they're growing and when they're cured out) and I lust after great smelling and tasting weed. Personally I think DJ Shorts strains are always a bit off the norm...in a good way.

xavier7995

xavier7995

And for personal and private reasons I avoid Arjan and Barney Farms.

You and quite a few others:) Concurred on the list of preferred breeders, those guys do nice work.

Was hoping you were just going to throw out a mysterious seed shop no one ever heard of that could be visited. I try to keep it local, but it can be frustrating finding things, I still stick to brick and mortar places if I can help it.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You are in luck my pal I'm local lol but this round I'm doing a huge pollination of all my keeper moms when it's done we should do brunch again

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well high fives sir!!!!! Someone else has to take some candy home with them this time:)

edit: I felt like such a fat kid walking down the street swinging a bag of delicious treats around. My wife looked at me like a crazy person when I got home and was like "LETS EAT!!!!!"

Last edited:
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha that's funny next time I'll just bring seeds lol

xavier7995

xavier7995

All I got is my cool purple plant, but anyone that wants a clone is welcome. My "dope tote" is full, been a silly time keeping them small enough to live in a tote. Going to see if I can figure out the BX/cubing...whatever you want to call it method to stabilize it and make some seeds. Im just a weed nerd looking to get better at this hobby.

Just to protect my neck though, they are all infested with every kind of mold/mildew/plant aids/bug in the universe. Dont want to be that jerk that hands people "clean" clones and then blows up their grow, take them at your own risk.

GreenLion

GreenLion

I see clones on Craigslist all day... but ur playing the lottery with what u get...

Latest posts

Top Bottom