Best products for crystal content increases

• Thread starter kushmaster42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushmaster42

kushmaster42

I want to bring out the full potential of my OG strains this run. I was going to start adding 10 mg/gal of black-strap molasses during my 6th week, as well as a secondary product with potassium to increase resin production. I used Cutting Edge's Sugaree last time...I have previously used Nature's Nectar Potassium as well. Any insight into which is a better product? Are they really too similar? Sugaree is 0-0-3, and NN's Potassium is 0-0-5. I am also considering Cutting Edge's Sour Dee since I want that flavor profile more.

kushmaster42

kushmaster42

I picked up the Nature's Nectar Potassium and fed with that tonight. It has done me right in the past. I still wanna hear others thoughts though.

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

if you want too increase crystal production on flowers, the real only way is with genetics or jasmonate which i commented on earlier in another thread!

kushmaster42

kushmaster42

@salmonslammer...no you didn't...link this so-called "thread" if so. @true grit..been making ACT's from Cap's Bennies this time around. Everything seems vigorous. I am just looking to carboload and increase resin production. Hopefully my regimen will pay off.

true grit

true grit

I also noticed fuckin with abiotic stressors like temperature (colder temps) help add more trich. I run my stardawg almost every run but keep temps between 73-78. My homies ran my cut but had temps dippin into the 60's and theres was much more triched out with all other elements being the same.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

i see lots of trich production when my humitidy and temperature drop. My nighttime humidity dips low this time of year, especially when it's not a wet winter, and temps will go as low as 62, and I always see an increase in trich production, especially out of indicas. I feel like having a diverse climate that gets colder later in the cycle is crucial for a plants natural growth. And the colors you can get when you start flushing can be unreal...

as far as products go, I started using ACT at the same time as the sugar daddy product from technaflora and saw wonderful results. I've never seen a mag sulfate sweetener that makes a plant pump as much essential oil. I also was using molasses once a week in addition to the act and sug daddy, but have always run w/ molasses and definitely noticed a difference in quality.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

70 pt dehumidifiers is the answer to this question along with cold temp manipulation in the last 3 to 4 weeks.
20121028 013743

bubba og grown with hg aqua flakes in the undercurrent. No extra bullshit was added.

Reebs

Reebs

Look into MOAB or Massive are great products for boosters. haven't used the massive but have heard good things. as for the MOAB, just search it and you will see what everyone is saying... from personal experience with MOAB, it's really strong but used correctly and you will notice a difference in 3 days! at least i did.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Wouldn't lowering humidity and dropping temps into the 60s cost you in the yield department. All of the sickest growers I read about use higher humidity. Just wondering did you take a hit in the yield department. Or where you able to get the best of both worlds?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Wouldn't lowering humidity and dropping temps into the 60s cost you in the yield department. All of the sickest growers I read about use higher humidity. Just wondering did you take a hit in the yield department. Or where you able to get the best of both worlds?

SLIGHT decrease in yield but not enough to make up for how dank the product comes out. usually pull between 1.25 and 2 per depending on strain.

high humidity (65+) growing is risky, unless you're using nasty chems and cleaning religiously you're just spreading wide for mold and mildew of every sort to fuck you. no thanks.

here's a run amending w/ sugar daddy. humidity averaging 35% fluctuating between 52% and 11% over the course of 72 hours (reset my humidity reader and let it run) strains are HAOG and blackberry kush. You can rub the plants and lick your fingers, it fucking tastes like the strains smell. it's dangerous i'm going around tasting my plants all the time now, trichomes are so yummy...
IMG 9477IMG 9428

Latest posts

Top Bottom