Best PS3 games?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey farmers i just got a PS3, havnt had a console for a few years now..

Need some suggestions for a few games, so lets hear your fav games :winking0067:

D

dodietyme

Im into mostly sport games...Madden, College Football, NBA2K9. Depends on what makes u tick

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

A couple of my favs were Assassins Creed, Heavenly Sword, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue but only cause im a GT freak. Rainbow6 Veags 2 is a sweet FPS. also havent played it yet but Metal Gear Solid 4 is supposed to be pretty stellar. My buddy really liked Fallout 3 but i didnt really dig it a whole lot i just couldnt get into it.

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

Heavenly sword was great but beat it in a day =/ grand theft auto 4 was good as well...iv'e been putting hours into the orange box lately, its a bit older pc games but still sweet. I got bored of assassins creed, very repetitive. Iv'e heard good things about that ufc game as well. Friends all love the madden series. I mainly use mine to stream bluray/random video to with tversity or whatever your prefered software might be.

F

FastForward

I mainly use mine to stream bluray/random video to with tversity or whatever your prefered software might be.

Me too - the games just don't grab me.

I can't play FPS with a joypad, so Fallout 2 looked nice but it was just too frustrating without a keyboard and mouse.

I'm a GT freak too, but Prologue is shite! It's nothing like the driving experience of GT and is so limited, you can't do anything to the cars - and that was half of the fun. When a proper full GT comes out I'll get it, but until then driving games are off limits.

So I bought Virtua Tennis 3 - and am liking it - perfect console game (and has been since the Dreamcast) and decent single player - now features online multi.

But consoles are for kids - real gamers rock a PC :rock

TEAM FORTRESS 2 FTW! \o/

FF

B

bdawgburner

Saints row 2, grand theft auto 4, of course the sports games Fifa is my favorite, the new fifa 10 is supposed to be amazing when it comes out in october. Call of duty modern warfare. What kind of games do you like logic?

G

GDS StonerBoy

OMG! I cant believe you got a PS3 over the 360 but since i have one, i'll guide you to the best the PS3 has to offer. I have been doing some reviews for a local mag in my area and the baddest the PS3 has to offer right now is Killzone 2, COD: Modern Warfare, Metal Gear Solid 4, Fallout 2 and Grand Theft Auto 4. Although there's a couple other pretty cool games these are by far the best the system has to offer at the moment. It all boils down to personal preference though.

C

carnivorous

Call of duty,modern warfare -online
F.e.a.r 2
Condemed-bloodshot

You also cant go wrong with "knowing" on blueray

B

bdawgburner

Why would anyone pick the 360 over ps3? It doesnt make sense. The ps3 has so much more to offer ie. free online play & blu-ray. Not to mention 360's 54% system failure rate compared to ps3's 10%. Good choice logic.

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

Call of Duty World at War - The best game since goldeneye on the N64 - i am addicted HARD lol

F

FastForward

I wouldn't post gamertags on here if you value your security. Not a good idea, as all it takes is the authorities to get hold of your IP address from Sony/MS wherever.

B

blueleaf

sorry for being a n00b but i remember once seeing a game where rap stars kick the shit out of each other, with or without street-basketball, anybody recalls something like that ?

F

Frozen Farmer

Theres a TON of games that are gonna be coming out Logic. Assassins Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, MAG(Massive Action Game), Agent, APB, God of War 3, new Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, and so on. I like Motorstorm, and Resistance Fall of Man 2. My buddy just got Prototype, and its a pretty sweet game.

F

Frozen Farmer

I think it was something like Def Jam something or another blue. I could be mistaken...

G

GDS StonerBoy

Why would anyone pick the 360 over ps3? It doesnt make sense. The ps3 has so much more to offer ie. free online play & blu-ray. Not to mention 360's 54% system failure rate compared to ps3's 10%. Good choice logic.

Lol ok! You do realize that sony virtually no longer has anymore of its exclusives because there video game sells are horrible right now. If logic bought a console i assume he bought it to play games and if he bought it for a blu-ray player than he just got a mediocre blu ray player at best for an outrageous price.

No need to get into any bickering though i can provide facts as to why the 360 is better than the PS3. And about the whole system failure thing, microsoft extended everyones warranty to 3 years, what has sony done for there customers?

I have a PS3 and for what i dont know because i got it for its exclusives and just about every one is now being released on the 360, defeating the purpose of having a PS3.

F

FastForward

Truth GDS.....360 totally destroys the PS3 for games. The online experience kicks ass and is worth paying for. I use my PS3 as a media player in the living room...my 360 got the red ring of death and is dead, but I'm hooked to PC games these days (e.g. try Team Fortress 2, or for driving games, get RACE 07 (GTR-EVO-X) with a steering wheel and I guarantee you can't find a better experience on ANY console :)

G

GDS StonerBoy

Truth GDS.....360 totally destroys the PS3 for games. The online experience kicks ass and is worth paying for. I use my PS3 as a media player in the living room...my 360 got the red ring of death and is dead, but I'm hooked to PC games these days (e.g. try Team Fortress 2, or for driving games, get RACE 07 (GTR-EVO-X) with a steering wheel and I guarantee you can't find a better experience on ANY console :)

PC used to be my favorite but with all the new technology coming out, i kinda gave up on all the upgrading. I want to get another bad ass desktop but i just bought a new laptop a few months ago.

I have an old outdated Alienware i bought in like 2003 but it did last me a very long time. I only really played RTS's and some FPS's but i think i'm gonna have to get me another soon. Do you still play Team Fortress? Do i have to have a really demanding pc to play it?

G

GDS StonerBoy

Theres a TON of games that are gonna be coming out Logic. Assassins Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, MAG(Massive Action Game), Agent, APB, God of War 3, new Gran Turismo, Resident Evil, and so on. I like Motorstorm, and Resistance Fall of Man 2. My buddy just got Prototype, and its a pretty sweet game.

Very Good list Frozen! All of those are gonna be pretty wicked! Assassins Creed is probably one of the best games i have played in a while and Creed 2 is already pre ordered!

I'm wiping the old dust off of the PS3 for GOW 3! Kratos is a fuggin MONSTER! That game is just as Raw as it gets!

Top Bottom