Best sannie strain for outdoor?

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
All your strains look killer Sannie, and Ive heard nothing but good things! was wondering what you would consider your best outdoor strains, just ordered some herijuana and chocolate rain(got this more for the true blue chem freebies!) for inside but want to do some outdoor this year too. the killing fields look like they would do good outside... thanks!

T

the Rock

killing fields would yield massively,indoors one of my biggest yielders of all time

Z

zoeronerer

the blue bery sativa is nice... killing fields did great no mold(and it rains every night)....

.. sannie your shop is killer and your very under rated for the work you do ... professional is the word that comes to mind ... out of the dutch growers you get the most respect from this california kid...

Patriot

Patriot

i have grown a jackberry outside and she was pretty big...amazingly survived during 3 frosts...amazing plant

S

sannie

Our outdoor strain at the moment would be heribei :character0029:
Outstanding outdoor cross made by knutsel the outdoor grower, Heribei proved itself time after time in our wet Dutch outdoor climate.

greetz sannie

Dreng

Dreng

Hey Sannie, Heribei!

Hey Sannie.

Ordered and received 5 Heribei fems absolutely no trouble in the UK, nice packaging, respec. all the heribeis germed and grew ( like fresh seed, rapidly ) all are now outsiding it, I maybe put them out a little early ( amazing weather for UK this time of year ) and shocked them, but all are pulling through ( choc cheese freebies too! ) , I got faith in you and Knutsel, come late sept. I will sing your praises, coffee hash flavours! good enuff for me!

Chow 4 now, Dreng.

jyip

jyip

killing fields would yield massively,indoors one of my biggest yielders of all time
the rock

i'm not familiar w/ sannies gear, other than readng about herijuana, which at some point i will be be getting once i clear up a few things first..what is the killing fields made up of strain-wise?? i assume its ahydrid of some sort, I ussually lean towards the indica dom plts cuz i gro indoor and have to stay under 32 inches tall...
so, when u are able, ould u tell me a lil more about killfields and what it is and how it grows as I saw you mentioned it yeilds massively indoors,,,
Does it have a strong smell to it?? odor is a factor I have to keep low as possible... and what is the high like ? I like white widow , it is my fav weed to smoke.... i like that it makes me eat, it takes my mind off stuff and I can be happy no matter what, it can couchlock my if i smoke enuff, which i enjoy nodding off from , and it tastes very smooth with pleasant taste and smells like incense later too...
I have heard soo much abotu Sannies gear though, I will be getting some once my plate is cleared,,, and i want to make agood decision.... gear for outdoors and for indoors too,,, something that flowers pretty quick, no long sativa dom's, 60 days n under, 45 days would be great if possible,,,, I have heard good things about burmese pure sativa, that it flowers quick for a sat, and it nice to smoke,,, anyhow, please tell me a lil about killin fields

thx rock....

jyip

jyip

wow, i just looked thru ur site there Sannie,,,

sounds like some nice gear for sure

ones that fit my bill are

Anesthesia,,, that sounds crazy,, afgani x skunk/herijuana.... i wanted an indica, and this is atopnotch indy ... and i wanted herijuana for years! ,, it has it all
and then you have mad shack.... herijuana x white widow.... WW is my alltime favorite, and i had been drooling for the herijuana for 5 yrs or so,,, i kno what ones I'll be ordering, and then to figure which freebies to pick, nice touch there sannie!!!
i think I'll be doin busines w/u fora long time as u sound like the new seed God to me!!!

i cant wait! lika kid on Xmass morning ! and i dint even order yet,,, i cant imagine then how pumped I'll be till they pop n flower up dryn smoke.... i wanna pull that warm blanket of smoke up over me and close my eyes!!...
that is how I described the WW i smoked,,, like a nice warm sweater all over me,,, i'm freakin stoked now,,, plus they'll both do well outdoors too,,,, win win win , i feel like charlie sheen now, except my piss test will be dirty as fuck!! hehe!!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Sannies HeriBei.......bout halfway...outdoor in N. Cali...hope this helps....

P5122142
P5122130
P5122128
P5122129
BlackBart

BlackBart

Very nice ! any chance you could post a distance shot so we could see the whole plant structure ?

jyip

jyip

surfedout

nice lookin plt there,, looks healthy as heck!! what she smell like? how long has she been outside? and is it ina container or in ground?

thx 4 any answers ya can help me with SO.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Guys-
Unfortunately, I left those plants with patients and don't have any more pics right now. They do structure out like a bigger Herijuana with lots of budsites on the lower branches, at least what I grew. I didn't get to smoke it yet either as they are harvesting them right now.

I really like this plant, probably more than Herijuana. She was grown organically in a 7 gal pot and since the water source was alkaline, I adjusted with lemon juice and it gave a soft citrusy candy smell.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I think they are on the left in the first pic and the right on the bottom picture, but you can't see em too well, sorry.

P5122143
P5122144
M

Monkeymonk840

When does the herijuana finish

I got that and Choc rain and I'm at the 44 th para.

G

GirlCarny

Heres one of my killing fields. I was really annoyed with the uberkush going hermi on me but this one kind of makes up for it

Edit: Crap Im sorry Im growing this indoors, It would grow to be a monster though if it was outside.

A 006
A 011
P

Paul Nepal

running the Herrer and the Herojuana outside this year, will post pics when available

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

The Jack should give you a monster yield, PN. I grew her indoors last winter, and she was the star producer of the four strains I had going. It is a first rate "all day smoke."

hubcap

hubcap

have good camoflague if doing killing fields outdoors. the purples and reds can stand out BIG TIME if you forget to plan ahead and know what the surrounding foliage looks like in october. (45--50N)

:)

on the other hand.....they are really easy to find if you dont, trust me.

;)

-cap

Top Bottom