Best Solvent!

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannakis

cannakis

What are the best solvents to use? In my opinion the Best would be to make your own shine and use that... But I need to get a still first.

So I usually just buy Isopropyl for like $2-3 for a big Quart I think.

I haven't wanted to get butane because I needed to purge it all And ISO is cheaper and more readily available. And after hearing about fucking operation shatter in which they were monitoring Butane purchases... Yeah no thanks.

So anyone know if buying the butane is actually going to be safe? Oh yeah also I can Not do this outside it must be inside.

Is this butane good $2.5 a can of 5x... But the vector is real expensive and a buddy of mine says that's the only way to go but that's $5-6 a pop! http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/130919828586

Honestly I think I'm going to stick with my ISO and just buy a Purge chamber and Then eventually build my still to make my Own pure Alcohol.! From corn Stalks!

cannakis

cannakis

Don't do butane extractors indoors.
Yeah that's what I hear, like At All! Supposedly even a Small spark from an outlet across the room can infinite it?! Is this Really true?! That just seems like a stretch... I know it's volatile but 300 even 900ml evaporated is Not that much in a big room... In my lack of knowledge...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
go with the bubble bags for sure.. you can also do dry ice in them bags from what I was told. with way less clean up.

cannakis

cannakis

go with the bubble bags for sure.. you can also do dry ice in them bags from what I was told. with way less clean up.
Nice yeah I just watched a video of that... I would think maybe the combination of dry ice And ice water would be Great!?!

cannakis

cannakis

That's honestly kind of misleading the Feds didn't even Actualky recreate it you have to read the whole article to see that Oh that is actually Not a butane explosion from One Can yet rather a Fourth attempt at blowing the wall off with gasoline! Manipulating pieces...!

""If you fry a turkey indoors, that's very dangerous. That can cause a major problem. It doesn't mean you've committed a felony offense though," Corry said."
Sadly I can show you Thpusands of incidents where something insignificant leads to a Felony Charge and Imprisonment! Everything is regulated now. If I got caught trying to fix my Own HVAC I could go to Jail! The list goes on...

But thanks for the information... Do NOT use Butane in any confined area!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

about 2 miles form my home some assclown was blasting indoors and BLEW his F'n house up and his neighbors on both sides. he was growing also. NOW the mayor wants to put a bill/law into place saying you cant grow at home as its dangerous..........NO blasting indoors in residential areas is dangerous, NOT F'n growing.

im glad I grow in the ghetto in a commercial building. all I need to worry about is crackheads and hookers that stroll around.

cannakis

cannakis

about 2 miles form my home some assclown was blasting indoors and BLEW his F'n house up and his neighbors on both sides. he was growing also. NOW the mayor wants to put a bill/law into place saying you cant grow at home as its dangerous..........NO blasting indoors in residential areas is dangerous, NOT F'n growing.

im glad I grow in the ghetto in a commercial building. all I need to worry about is crackheads and hookers that stroll around.
Damn! Hell yeah I like that setup? Med state?

Damn dude that's fucking insane!!!

I do NOT want to blow up my house!!! Haha I rent!

R

rodaroad

you have to be pretty retarted to mess up processing BHO.
learn about what the hell youre doing, youre not just spraying hair spray in the bathroom its LIGHTER FLUID.

furthermore, fuck vector, any of those companies. "refined" labels like 5x 7x are a joke its all from asia and iso-butane. you need organic n-tane, there are a few companies that bottle it but its best to get a closed loop system for the return and get a jug.

get a shed, a patio, put a grow tent outside and do it there with the flaps out, use fans, PURGE YOUR SHIT. this is a process to get high so if youre high doin it youre an idiot. i promise you'll puke thinkin about that iso once you get some golden slabs

cannakis

cannakis

you have to be pretty retarted to mess up processing BHO.
learn about what the hell youre doing, youre not just spraying hair spray in the bathroom its LIGHTER FLUID.

furthermore, fuck vector, any of those companies. "refined" labels like 5x 7x are a joke its all from asia and iso-butane. you need organic n-tane, there are a few companies that bottle it but its best to get a closed loop system for the return and get a jug.

get a shed, a patio, put a grow tent outside and do it there with the flaps out, use fans, PURGE YOUR SHIT. this is a process to get high so if youre high doin it youre an idiot. i promise you'll puke thinkin about that iso once you get some golden slabs
Hell yeah brother! Thanks.! Well what if I did it next to a window with fans blowing?!? I think I'll just blast outside it shouldn't be that long right?!

And you all talked me into it just picked up 2 cans of ignitus 5x for $13 a piece... Asked to get me vector he said he'd check...

What kind should I get? I am Not ordering this shit online!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What do you think about puretane? Or should I definitely get capital n?
from what I hear ntane is the new standard. or the blend
ive done a few runs with it, and product was high quality.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Blast in front of a fan blowing at your back so you are shielding the direct wind. The fan will keep the gas from pooling up and it also helps evaporate the solvent faster. Never blast inside. I use whatever the head shop has.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ice water bubble hash is the best way to go. It's as clean as your meds and your water.
Screenshot 2015 04 16 21 37 20 1

Top Bottom