Best Solvent!

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Bubble hash gives the least yield but it tastes the best.
Dry ice bubble hash gives the best yield but tastes the worst.
Shatter is awesome

cannakis

cannakis

I was going to freeze the material Jar and tane this should be fine yes? Maybe keep it in a dry ice bath... Mason jar 500ml with three holes in top shake and let sit for ... 3 minutes? Or more or less? Then dump into Pyrex with only one coffee filter on end. Sound good!?! Purging by heating Pyrex dish after it has been bubbling for a while...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
bro you need a better approach to bho

cannakis

cannakis

I was going to freeze the material Jar and tane this should be fine yes? Maybe keep it in a dry ice bath... Mason jar 500ml with three holes in top shake and let sit for ... 3 minutes? Or more or less? Then dump into Pyrex with only one coffee filter on end. Sound good!?!
bro you need a better approach to bho
what do you mean!?!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Just because you freeze the jar doesnt mean the jar wont shatter sending supercooled flammable rapidly evaporating liquid spilling everywhere. I am not brave enough to use a jar, thermos is safer imo.

cannakis

cannakis

Just because you freeze the jar doesnt mean the jar wont shatter sending supercooled flammable rapidly evaporating liquid spilling everywhere. I am not brave enough to use a jar, thermos is safer imo.
Why!?! I've seen plenty of videos and that's how my buddy does it. Mason jars are sturdy. Sure a cheap knockoff would easily break but not a Ball.! My only question is will the jar be okay if it's frozen... Fuck it I'm doing it... SAFETY GOGGLES AND JACKET!!!!

Top Bottom