Best stains for PAIN

• Thread starter GreenieWitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

One day I came across a rash on my body, of unknown origin. I also thought it was lupus, as it was very similar to it. I started looking for answers to my questions on this Internet, as well as on all the medical resources. I read about many ointments that relieve the inflammation, but the one that worked best for me was the cbd-based ointment. As it turned out it has an anti-inflammatory effect due to its natural ingredients, if anything read more at cbd2heal

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I injured a finger while picking up something heavy with my fingertips. I think it broke part of the middle knuckle and strained all the ligaments and muscles. The finger was stiff as a board when I woke up in the morning. I could slowly make a fist, but the pain was immense 8/10. After painfully flexing it a few times in the morning, the finger was usable with medium pain.

After two mornings of this agony, I decided to make some strong tincture. Took it in the evening. Woke up the next day being able to flex my finger with only minor pain. The tincture made a huge difference with inflammation which reduced the pain of using the injured finger.

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Like others have said, I’ve found pain relief to be really hit or miss and depends on the person. So far the blueberry I grew has given me more pain relief than anything I got at the dispensary. I’ve got white widow going now that’s supposed to be high in CBN.

Top Bottom