Best strain info for couch lock

• Thread starter blackthunder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm growing Herijuana from Sannie Seeds at the moment....it's supposed to be right up there in top 3 over couch lockers

Krispy420

Krispy420

What is the best strain to be couch lock ?
there is no best strain, you're just going to get a bunch of conflicting opinions. Indica produces more of a stony couch lock than sativa so try something that is mostly indica would be my suggestion. My last order came with some freebies that are 99% indica called cataract kush. I imagine something like that must be stony as hell but I can't say for sure because I haven't smoked it yet. The website says it's good for sleeping disorders and not recommended for the lightweight smoker...lol.
20211108 004056

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

@Krispy420 knows of what he speaks. There are a zillion good couch lock strains, but they're not couch lock for everyone.

For example, Herijuana, mentioned by @JSH1973 is praised by many, but I can't feel it at all. Certain indicas bounce off my brain like they aren't there. Then some hybrids will put me to sleep.

Gather information, grow out a few and test them against each other. It's the only way to find the strains that really do it for you, indica, sativa or anywhere in between.

Top Bottom