Best strain info for couch lock

• Thread starter blackthunder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm growing Herijuana from Sannie Seeds at the moment....it's supposed to be right up there in top 3 over couch lockers

Krispy420

Krispy420

What is the best strain to be couch lock ?
there is no best strain, you're just going to get a bunch of conflicting opinions. Indica produces more of a stony couch lock than sativa so try something that is mostly indica would be my suggestion. My last order came with some freebies that are 99% indica called cataract kush. I imagine something like that must be stony as hell but I can't say for sure because I haven't smoked it yet. The website says it's good for sleeping disorders and not recommended for the lightweight smoker...lol.
20211108 004056

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

@Krispy420 knows of what he speaks. There are a zillion good couch lock strains, but they're not couch lock for everyone.

For example, Herijuana, mentioned by @JSH1973 is praised by many, but I can't feel it at all. Certain indicas bounce off my brain like they aren't there. Then some hybrids will put me to sleep.

Gather information, grow out a few and test them against each other. It's the only way to find the strains that really do it for you, indica, sativa or anywhere in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom