Best strain to make you paranoid

• Thread starter Punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmerjohn

Smoked some bubble gum my friend who grows for the Horsemen just harvested that had me clutching @ my heart for about 30 minutes. That was from 3 hits too. The paranoia only lasted the half hour, then indescribable munchies set in.

P

Punk

If your jack the ripper isn't doin it for ya i'm not sure what will! I got some Jack going right now that I can't smoke to much of, thats for damn sure.

It does it for me a little, nothing super bad though. C99 was meh....

Thanks for the ideas, looks like I better get to work with a few strains haha. I got some black haze seeds I am going to rock, still have a pack of nl#5x haze as well. Gona do both sence I have some room finaly.

H

hbstoner

Hands down the speediest high for me is REAL E32 trainwreck. I can't even smoke it anymore it just freaks me out. Literally like smoking speed. anytime i smoke it Im outside watching for helicopters and pacing.

I knew trainwreck would be in this thread! Shit makes me clean my whole house, and stare at the celling all night long trying to go to bed. Anyone that gets panic attacks easy, stay away from the wreck..

S

Skywalkin420

cherry pie durban poison leaning pheno made my chest pound for a whole hour and a half it was super intense paranioa with an hd type of feel to everything you see, very very crazy while watching a horror film. i also agree with trainwreck, i had some trainwreck edibles back in highschool and remember worrying so much about everyone realizing i was high i forgot i was high, followed by my hippie teacher asking if i was okay lol :icon_dizzy:

Z

zoeronerer

dalat .....

big wreck....

pure haze ..

try any of billygoats strains with thai ....

the vietnamese black he is working on should do the trick .......

also all the african sat people mentioned ...

anything asian ...

420king-MASSES

the 100 day sativa pheno of dnas lemon skunk everyone who has partaked has been paranoid

B

BPJR

Cindy99 gets me going pretty good. I also grow a Diesel Mango Haze that has the type of high your looking for.

convex

convex

As stated earlier the VB pheno of Willie Nelson will hurt ya if you find the right one ;)

I also agree that a good thai and thai dominants can give you an armchair roller coaster ride!

Cheers

420king-MASSES

heres a pic she is some of the raciest cannabis i have ever smoked but she gets you so high that in the right frame of mind the paranoia can be controlled
natural_medicines_062.jpg

N

negative 1

i've always thought that asian varieties, cambodians, thais get you that way. in particular phnom phen from reeferman....that stuff had me SPUN! just my thoughts....also the chems taken early have done it to me...

P

Pandaman

For me I noticed that Casey Jones will amplify any thought or emotion. I can't smoke it if I have any drama going on...

Roommate was pms'ing and had been arguing with her mother earlier. She smoked a deep bowl of Casey and totally lost it. Took an hour to soothe her hysterical crying. Needless to say, we have too much Casey in our stash box.

B

bastard_x

i would say the weed that makes me most paranoid is the kind you get fronted and dont plan to pay the person back.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

i would say the weed that makes me most paranoid is the kind you get fronted and dont plan to pay the person back.

AHAHHAA!

Hazes and pure sativas usually give me a paranoid fit for 20 minutes after smoking it, but then I'm high as hell and loving life for 5 hrs afterward.

J

Jalisco Kid

T Hill's purple and my black viet. is what most ask for, then would rather go without. Tom's PH grown at the ranch has old time marijuaneros asking for a ride to the clinic. I need to smoke it alone the first week or so. My blackie is more friendly it does not wait 10 min before the rush comes over you,then it's tooo late. Not a high you want when your suegra drops in. JK

G

goldengolly

when living in holland i had to sample many strains and only 1 strain i could not finish twice-first time was understandable as i was only in country 3 days but after smoking every day for another 3 months and sampled that particular cut again i had to give it away again...jack herer sold in paradijs coffeeshop in breda....it really knocks u off balance but no beauty init....your vision seems too clear yet almost alive creeping like on 70 mushrooms.-micro blue worms wriggling on floor---..pure anxiety for the life of me i still dont kknow what that cut would be good for...someone drove past in their private army jeep while i was outside smoking at bench and it was as if i tapped into the spirit of the country and its racist ambience and i felt toooo exposed soul wise so asked for a beer to calm down and was handed a dwarf pint glass filled with foam which done me head in---trippy mentally but in a head fuk way but nah not my ticket at all....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sour Diesel gets me super paranoid if I smoke 2 much.. But any good Sativa will do that 2 me if I smoke 2 much..:character0029:

Top Bottom