G

Green Supreme

Visioncreator had a Juicy Fruit Thai that wigged many a person out. Peace GS

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Some that had me flipping out at one time or another:

TGA's Vortex
RM Willie Nelson
Just about anything with significant Thai genetics in it.

R

robz

Not to try & hijack the thread but on the other side of the spectrum what's the best smoke for a nice lazy mellow high? For me its purple strains. Urkle being my fav. As well as Subcools Querkle although it's a little more of a head fuck.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I knew trainwreck would be in this thread! Shit makes me clean my whole house, and stare at the celling all night long trying to go to bed. Anyone that gets panic attacks easy, stay away from the wreck..

Casey Jones will do me in sometimes. Ive only run Schmoes cut but im guessing its the Trainwreck and ECSD collabo.

Viet Dalat

Black Rose had me feeling pretty Noid.
Makes me wonder how that Casey Jones x Black Rose will turn out.

Pure Durban

Surprisingly the Old Timer's haze was more of a soaring buzz without much paranoia.

B

Brastaman

purple haze for sure will do the trick. never tried black haze.

B

Buddy Hemphill

jacks cleaner.

THE raciest weed I have smoked since I was a kid and would luck up on some old school sativas that would give you a heart attack. (didn't even know what I was smoking at the time)

It makes experienced smokers uncomfortable if they push it. The ceiling is in a place that makes me want to....ummm...crawl on the top of my house with a pair of binoculars so I can see the cops coming...lol. Kinda like..."dont talk to me, dont even look at me" type of buzz for a minute.. until it settles down.

Friggin oil is ssssiiiiicccckkkkk. Hooray heart palpatations.....yeahuh baby!

G

Green Supreme

That's funny, was just reading in another thread that Subs stuff was crap. I agree the JC is good herbs. Hoping to have her back when I am up and running. Peace GS

S

spiderman

the strain i was smoking when all of my posts and my account suddenly disappeared from the asa forum.:confused0054:
turns out, it was an accident.
Due to the exponential growth of spam accounts on the forum I took somewhat severe measures to purge them. Unhappily, some legitimate accounts were also deleted. If your account is suddenly missing, this is likely what happened. This wasn't due to the content of your posts, but rather your email address and IP address. Please re-create your account. Feel free to contact me with any technical problems.
Sincere apologies

H

-hydrofarmer-

Lots of great types mine was L.A Confidential felt like always being watched

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I read Asian Fantasy (as rare as it is) is like a VERY SCARY version of Super Silver Haze.

A

alsheating

I find weed white widow and any bud that is seriously ripe and well done, but it depends really on I dont know what.

W

wiklund

Og kush #18 Made many of my friends paranoid. So the started
calling i The OG Curse :)

Kind regards

N

Nirrity

surprizingly dubi's vietnamese black x kaiki's meao thai is not paranoid at all, super clear soaring cerebral "observing" high... wish to compare to willie nelson..
convex hey old friend i don't remember did you grow reefs accidental haze?

convex

convex

Well hello Nirrity!

I did indeed grow the accidental and absolutely loved it!
What I feel was the Punto Rojo pheno was especially nice; fast, full and colorful.

Certainly wish I kept cuts longer than I did, always assumed there would be more to order :(

Cheers!

N

Nirrity

well i lost my accidental as well.. man could you please compare them in terms of high? i mean accy and willie.. what seduced me in accy is her friendly frolic zippy funky high, "alive" type of smoke.. do you feel the same? i always wanna try willie but now i'm not certain i feel like most asians makes me sorta observing and alienated.. uninvolved.. but accidental is out of stock everywhere while i can still find willie.

convex

convex

I would have to agree on your description of the accidental, very uplifting and inspirational no lethargy or anti-social edge. Great day time medicine, and did surprisingly well at pain alleviation.

The willie definitely has that introspective influence, I found I was always over analyzing and self conscious. Not to mention the visual side to the VB dominant plants, I hurt my neck a few times turning too quickly to see something that wasn't there :0
Not really a social weed and I never seemed to get anything done LOL.
I had friends who would swear it had been sprayed with something and refused to smoke it a second time.

I loved them both, but each had very different profiles.

You might like to know that Motarebel is working on Punto Roja crosses and has some testers on this board. No word if he will do a pure release, but we can hope can't we?

Also, johnursery from the old site has posted some of Charles' pure SMCG, I think you may enjoy his pictures. :

Cheers

S

sensisaint

Any strain you have in a non med state will do the trick. Just take it outside and walk around town with it and you will be plenty paranoid.

ya no shit bro.hahaha that would make anyone paranoid!!!!lol!

as for strains try to find sour thai(ecsdxthai tanic,from dsnb seeds)its rare and was released many moons ago,also i had a great pheno of hawaiin snow that me so paranoid i was looking in a my mirrors in the car for the beast.lol but really and pure sativa should do the trick,another rare variety i tryied that would work for sue as well is pure viet black,tried it a few time and wow,really powerful shit,good luck with your hunt.

Top Bottom