Best strain to use for before work? (The Wake & Bake Thread)

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

When do you start smoking?

• Wake & bake!

Votes: 51 63.0%
  • It's why I go out for lunch

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • After work only!

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Midnight Toker

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
R

ReelBusy1

I call this the The Wake & Bake Thread.
What's your best strain to use in the morning or before work?

For me it's Jack Herer or White Widow.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
wake'n'bake everyday! Not able to work without, too boring lol

H

HighBreed

For me

Western Winds - Hazy pheno
This lady has been the best Sativa Ive had the privaledge to experiance.
Even on a night that Im ready to crash
if I smoke some winds Ill be up all night!!!

Apollo genetics are also awsome for morning/work.
Easy for me to work and zone out.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

wake n bake daily
for me its watever is chopped
atm can be a number of strains
white russian,pe x hb x ssh,ssh,black death,bazooka bagseed
bil

S

sirshamus

Wake and bzake, what ever meds I have at the time, not too picky as long as its dank

F

FastForward

Wake and bake here....haven't found the best strain for it yet....still looking...but until then, whatever is to hand :)

K

Krypto1

out of the 4 strains i just grew. Original Diesel Indica , Purple Bubba Kush , Chemdawg D , 1998 Pre Bubba kush x Cityslicker (g13xnycd) the Bubba x Cityslicker has been the best for the morning...but at night Original Diesel takes the cake.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

for a wake n bake with some important to follow, i'd say Green Crack is the best strain for that. it just wakes you up and puts you in the mood to get shit done.

C

Cherokee

I Haven't Smoked It, but I'm Guessing

Genius

tho from what i have smoked, i'd say TD's DoubleUnderDawg
:smiley_joint:

A

astartes

Genius would probably be good for a week. The tolerance build up to her is incredibly low. Something to enjoy every once and awhile, just not a good daily driver.

I don't have a job I'd feel comfortable smoking up before, but if I did, hands down F13 for me. She's the only plant that is included every run I do. Very focused bud. You can be baked off your ass, but still appear completely normal to everyone else.

a.

T

the Rock

cant smoke before or during work= I would be putting myself and coworkers in danger,when accidents happen we gotta pee in a cup. IF anyone on my crew smoke before or during they are history

R

RansacktheElder

cant smoke before or during work= I would be putting myself and coworkers in danger,when accidents happen we gotta pee in a cup. IF anyone on my crew smoke before or during they are history

It is definately job specific as to whether or not it's cool to wake and bake. However, on the weekends and holidays, if I'm awake, I'm smoking like Chief Wahoo!

R

ReelBusy1

holiday weekend and I'm waking with something strong today.
Elvis - ChitralxSkunk#1

It is sweet

P

punkadc

kali mist is a good wake-and-baker...
but like others have said in here, i will wake-and-bake with whatever is on hand...
which happens to be hindu skunk at the moment, another (coincidentally) nice wake-and-bake strain!

...and dont worry..im not putting anybodies lives at risk by being high at my job... ;)

S

sativablast

I got some mr nice SSH and been waking and
baking lately good stuff.

:rasta2::rasta2:

R

Resin.Burner

hi ! wake'n'bake everyday :) i like a good SSH to start the day..nice for a creative morning. Flo from DJ is my second choice..great taste and a buzz who let me function while i'm in fact totally high.

if i have nothing important to do then i would go the C99 or A11 way..make me smile and feel real good but with some fuc*in red eyes lol

RB

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!!

I run my own personal training business, and I train all my clients in their homes. I need to really be "on", motivating them and mentally sharp to answer any questions they might have, and when I've done it baked I come off like a moron. So on days I have clients to train, I refrain from wake-n-bake. But as soon as my butt hits the door I am readying my bong, or pipe for an after work delight! I am lucky though, as I only have to work maybe 15-20 hours per week, that is why I am on this site so much. I feel blessed to do something I love for a living!! potluvr

P.S. I am smoking the last of my previous harvest, Lowryder 2 bubble hash that I made. Like most here, as long as it's dank, I am down with it!

Top Bottom