Best Strains Opinions?

• Thread starter Jasongrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jasongrows

What are the highest yeilding highest THC content strains? Nothing that's incredibly hard (finicky) to grow either if possible but I'm most interested in high yield and high thc content because I can only cultivate 4 plants this time around. Thanks ahead of time for your input on this subject!

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

do you want Indica or Sativa!

heard good things about Willies Wonder and Where's my bike. and Blue Dream 2

What are the highest yeilding highest THC content strains? Nothing that's incredibly hard (finicky) to grow either if possible but I'm most interested in high yield and high thc content because I can only cultivate 4 plants this time around. Thanks ahead of time for your input on this subject!

K

kansabis

Lots of high yield high thc strains but both those things are also determined by skill and luck,and are you looking for cuts or seeds?

H

hawkman

Here is a very good strain "Tutankamon" by Pyramid seeds - It is about 20% + thc and get's loaded with terpene''s (trichomes) it's 60% sativa/40% indica - above average yields - It's an AK strain. This plant is worth a grow !!!!!!! also Blue Dream (HSO) if you get the tall phenotype - very large yields, and easy to grow - blueberry x kush is the genetic's

K

kansabis

Here is a very good strain "Tutankamon" by Pyramid seeds - It is about 20% + thc and get's loaded with terpene''s (trichomes) it's 60% sativa/40% indica - above average yields - It's an AK strain. This plant is worth a grow !!!!!!! also Blue Dream (HSO) if you get the tall phenotype - very large yields, and easy to grow - blueberry x kush is the genetic's
Blue dream isn't kush,its blueberry x super silver haze,would be a nice strain and the tut also,just had to correct that though lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol trics and terps are different. Also blue dream is blueberry x super silver haze no kush in it

K

kansabis

Don't let plant count scare you on your yield,scrog them four plants and get some decent genetics,which aren't hard to come by for the most part,and you should get high thc and high yield,if you know what your doing.lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow man, thats a LOADED question........ :D

K

kansabis

Well then your selection to choose from is huge,also it is a very loaded ? Cuz you wont know your thc amount unless you get it tested and you wont know your yield until after harvest and dried,idc what you read in strain descriptions or details,its all promotional here say and based off of someone's else's results not yours,with all that said are you wanting indica or sativa Dom? My advice is find something you like or that sounds good,grow it to your best ability,clone and regrow better if you feel its worth keeping around.

H

hawkman

Blue dream isn't kush,its blueberry x super silver haze,would be a nice strain and the tut also,just had to correct that though lol
Thanks !! couldn't remember - have you tried this strain?

H

hawkman

have a tall phenotype (believe there are four) it's a giant 5 feet + with two natural cola's many side branches with 6 + nodes on each branch at week 4 of flower plant is full of trichomes (terpene's)and it being a 9 week-er can't imagin - going to be a high yielder

H

hawkman

Tbh a lot of it comes down to your grow setup/knowledge. I could grow blue dream and not have the same yield of someone more experienced with a better setup growing girl scout cookies.
You are so right !!!- at least if one can get good genetic's that is a dam good start !!! then it's up to the cultivator

Latest posts

Top Bottom