Best Strains Opinions?

• Thread starter Jasongrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

I love cheeses lol...so anything with a BOLD cheese smell/taste

I love cheese too..... Just not in my weed. ; )

~

brazel

brazel

Not interested in discussing both, so I'll help you out with [a few] of the top-teir THC-powerhouses:

WiFi 43

Starfighter

Dosidos

OGKB

Mendo Breath

Wedding Cake

Lemon Tree

~
Mendo breath! Forgot about that strain, I ran it for bit... I'd like to get her again!!!

brazel

brazel

Thought wifi was a (the white x fire og) cross,could be wrong tho.
I've only grown OG Raskals WIFI, I liked it but I only popped 10 seeds. Ended up with five females and unfortunately I wasn't gifted a keeper in that pack. Would like to get his cut though

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Originally bred in Los Angeles by TLC Collective/Jungle Boys.

The #43 pheno was pulled from a 500-plant keeper-run. Anything she touches, turns to fire. Great breeding tool that I can't wait to friggin' work with.

View attachment 759476

View attachment 759477
Man the information some people makeup is ridiculous the jungle boys did not breed White Fire they found that seed that specific female and a bunch of seeds they got from the breeder OG raskal

BioStimz

BioStimz

Man the information some people makeup is ridiculous the jungle boys did not breed White Fire they found that seed that specific female and a bunch of seeds they got from the breeder OG raskal
The information that who makes up? I was just going by memory, and I make mistakes. Originally bred by Raskal... and the Jungle Boys found the 43 pheno out of a 500-plant run.... right?

K

kansabis

The information that who makes up? I was just going by memory, and I make mistakes. Originally bred by Raskal... and the Jungle Boys found the 43 pheno out of a 500-plant run.... right?
I think your memory is becoming clearer lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No need to get salty I mean you're the one that typed it bro

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that one feminized? I wanted to run some Cali-Con, but I remember a lot of people complaining about nanners a while back, so I've been holding-off.
But you have to remember if the line is stable per se. You can take it and run it with no problems but give the same genetics to someone else and based on their enviros and farmer induced stress, can cause the plant to herm. But truth be known, I haven't run it so I am not sure if the line has been worked and is stable or not. Just sayin it isnt always the breeders stock thats hokey, sometimes it is the grower/farmer induced stress.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom