Best System For Sog?

• Thread starter fortphoenix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Superbeasto

Superbeasto

As someone said above, PRACTICE CLONING FOR AWHILE BEFORE GOING SOG.

My 2 aerocloners were GREAT and then after a couple runs, NO ROOTS NO MATTER WHAT i DID.

I was setback for a couple months before I got RW cloning down after burying my AEROCLONERS IN THE DIRT.

I've found that SOG is too laborious with all them damn clones, unless you have help. Found that SCROG got me nearly the same yields over a year (-5% or so), with a fraction of the plants. Going to try trees next.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

My 2 aerocloners were GREAT and then after a couple runs, NO ROOTS NO MATTER WHAT i DID.

I was setback for a couple months before I got RW cloning down after burying my AEROCLONERS IN THE DIRT.

I've found that SOG is too laborious with all them damn clones, unless you have help. Found that SCROG got me nearly the same yields over a year (-5% or so), with a fraction of the plants. Going to try trees next.
I bet you it was because of heat. It's important to keep the water at 80 degrees, 76 is the best. I use rock wool and Azos to clone all organic. No hormones used, all bacteria lol organic.

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

I bet you it was because of heat. It's important to keep the water at 80 degrees, 76 is the best. I use rock wool and Azos to clone all organic. No hormones used, all bacteria lol organic.

That what I thought initially also. Bought 2 small chillers and tried everything from 66-80 degrees, and nothing but nubs after a few runs. Cleaned them with pysan20, Bleach, run with pool shock...nothing. +1 on your RW method

fortphoenix

fortphoenix

obviously it was something on the growers (you) side that was fuckin up, its not like the clones or aerocloner discriminate and i kind of find that hard to believe. even most of the most experinced growers on this side using scrod only get about 1lb per 4x4 (2month veg) so thats 2lbs per 8x4 which even barely experienced growers are pulling in sog. granted theres more plants your getting 5 harvests per year and getting better gpw

you start clones in the aerocloner in rockwool?

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

obviously it was something on the growers (you) side that was fuckin up, its not like the clones or aerocloner discriminate and i kind of find that hard to believe. even most of the most experinced growers on this side using scrod only get about 1lb per 4x4 (2month veg) so thats 2lbs per 8x4 which even barely experienced growers are pulling in sog. granted theres more plants your getting 5 harvests per year and getting better gpw

you start clones in the aerocloner in rockwool?
No I used to use a Power cloner but I like to use rock wool here's a pics of my babies under 59 watts of led and they are almost ready

SAM 1105

SAM 1107

DrFever

DrFever

that looks pretty good RS can i ask how much that costed to make 59 watt i always used T5 Ho's but this would be a good 1 st clone transplant stage

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

that looks pretty good RS can i ask how much that costed to make 59 watt i always used T5 Ho's but this would be a good 1 st clone transplant stage
About $393 because it can be turned up to 180 watt and I used a heat sink that cost $90 that includes shipping. It's the same sink I use on my big panels and this panel hit crazy high efficiency that's what Supra says

Edit: at 500ma it's 69-70% efficient and that's full power and what it's at right now is like 77%

K

kenny

I have ever seen aeroponics sog. With a big system i would love to see that

Top Bottom