Best Tasting Strain

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Hey, guys! Prestige, once again ;)

With harvest approaching and new strains on the mind, I wanted to ask; what was the tastiest or most pleasantly unique tasting strain you've ever had/run? Aroma?

I want to run something that will just blow people's taste buds away!

Lets hear it!

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Kens gdp is crazy grape goodness got mad flav. Subfools agent orange rocks the taste buds with a crazy orange crush flav. BOG's got some serious flav in everything I have sampled from him. It really depends on what kinda flavor you looking for. Dj shorts got mad flav killer terp profiles in his flo or any of his berry gear. In my own personal experience the best tasting most unique strains always seem to be the smallest yielders that take the longest lol pretty much just find the smallest yielding longest flowering strain you can find and take her to town... LMFAO just playing bro knowing what you want is half the battle finding it is a whole new ball game. Im sure you will find what you looking for here at the farm. CHEERS

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The list is huge..because so many them taste good in different ways

GSC is really tasty....One of my favorite flavors for a while now

But if you want fruity flavors, Jillybean is yummy

Im hopping for some orange flavored buds this fall..
I have a couple chances at it

S

ssteely71

I know this is going to sound like a dumb strain ... But a local dispensary had a cut of what they called high times purple kush. That shit was funky grape rolled in lemon dust. I literally could not stop smoking it due to its wonderful flavor. The effect was balanced a good hybrid that leaned indica and would usually knock me out after a good session.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

first time getting beans tried BCBD got the Purps and got one of the best and unique tasting phenos I had very grapey candy incense flavor that lasted on the palate was not super potent had good clean high but so tastey
Well I'm glad to hear you got what you paid for from BCBD not some crazy autos or some shit. Matt from bcbd is nothing close to a solid more like soup sandwich. I ran flying Dutchmen's, Dutchmen's royal orange and its OK but subfools Agent Orange blows royal orange outta this world 10 times over. I'm really no fan of subfool either did a 5k wholesale bean order with TGA two years ago for the greenhouse ran everything he had querkle, vortex, jillybean, ace of spades, ripped bubba, jtr, agent orange was the only strain I kept around for next season. Subfools got mad flavors tho almost every strain I ran from him had very unique aromas. Good errls if your a dabber tho crazy terpenes in his gear.
Edit: Querkle and kens GDP are my top pics for Grape Goodness.

K

kolah

DJ's Blueberry strains and his Vanilla Moon top my list. Also had a AK-Cherry pheno that drooled out sweet cherries.
I think much of the flavor depends on grow conditions, amendments and especially the curing process (cure as slow as possible...as per DJ Shorts growbook). The only advice of DJ's I no longer follow is using paper bags. I tend to think it sucks away some of the terpenes. I now go from line hanging then straight into glass jars.

lino

lino

Ol skool 1980's Rubber Skunk from south East Colorado, smelled like the inside of a rotting rubber tire combined with pungent skunk. Pot Pies- let me have some seeds, i reward well. I havent seen real skunk in a Long time.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

For the gassy stuff: sfv og

Fruits: original blueberry pre 00, agent orange, vicsfruit, and New York city diesel from soma tastes like ruby red grapefruits.

Other class: nl 5, flo,

Supergoo

Supergoo

I hear tangie is the absolute bomb for taste. Personal exp though, skywalker has always tasted insane to me.

SG

Top Bottom