• Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

12+ weeker Amnesia haze.

Cookies is right up there even though its a newbie

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

In no particular order:
OG Kush (The original Triangle Kush, Tahoe OG properly grown being my two favorites): smells are lemon, earthy, fuel, sour. When you stick your nose in a jar of OG you know that its the best of the best.
Stardawg: fuel, sour, earthy and a hint of lemon. basically the most modern form of the Chemdog line. I think its better than the Chemdog 91, Chemdog D or Chemdog #4 but they're all legendary.
East Coast Sour Diesel: similar to the OG Kush but more sour and lemon. Extremely pungent and one of my favorite smells on earth.
Jack Herer or XJ13: spicy, unique jack herer haze smell that is intoxicating.
Green Crack: extremely sweet and somewhat fruity
Purple Urkle: Unique purple taste. Grapes with some spice and sweetness.
DJ Short's Blueberry: blueberry muffins in certain phenos that are delicious. Fruity and deep flavors.
Agent Orange: pure orange or clementine.
Super Silver Haze: old school haze spice with a hint of sweetness from the afghani lineage.
Hawaiian Snow: extremely tropical and hazy.
Durban Poison: smells and tastes almost like licorice poison. very unique flavor.

If I could only have 1 strain forever it would be Triangle Kush. The best flavor and stone combination that I've ever come across so far.

INbreed312

INbreed312

In order of my very humble opinion:

Bubbleberry '96:very extremely pungent skunk with hints of citrus and this thick chemical fog that would SMACK you before the bag opened, and bitch slap you when you put your nose in. Inhale and exhale the same deep rich sweet skunk taste with a sharp fruitiness that would linger for what seemed hours. Very racy sativa head with leg lightened jelly indica body. Went for $550 a zip to end points from 97-02. Cut reportedly brought from NL cup.

Shit: several years after the bubble 'went away', I consulted shantibaba for his take, he states the orig bubbleberry mother and was lost in a fire. He recommended 'shit' for that really intense skunk fruit rotting in a diaper bin smell. He didn't lie. It's almost skunkier than the bubbleberry but with an intense herbal floral note that bordered blackberries and mint gum. 3 hitter quitter for old heddz, 1 hit then hack and vomit to the newbs. Not for those that don't know and appreciate real skunks.

Widow berry: I was able to persuade my grower at the time to whack his bubbleberry with some white widow '98 pollen I had scored from a few phishheddz passing thru northern indiana when I worked on the toll road. It came out lavender sky blue tinted with mango colored hairs. The smell and taste were nothing short of mango madness snapple with palatable skunk and citrus notes. So fuck yum! Shit of legend!

NL#5 x 'pistil' (dubbed '5 shooter'): old school cat in central indiana made this so so so long ago. 'Pistil' was his stables bottom bitch for fuck, YEARS. I introduced him to my NL#5 buddy and they put together a NL5 mama and this dank assed pistil papa he'd been using forever. It was the limiest funky bread and cheese smelling thing ever. You'd salivate for the flavor at just a thought of it. I just splashed my iPad even just reminiscing. Yellow blonde hair and some pink pistils and calyx sprinkled throughout sparsely with a racy sativa high that soared after 60-90 minutes. Look out pantry. This is the one to make you a glutton when you're coming down.

E

Endthefeds

ECSD from loud seeds is some of the best smelling/tasting strains I have ever came across. I'm kicking myself in the ass that I didn't take any clones. Unfortunately I didn't have the set up at the time. Only thing I have had that beats that was some dank coming out of WV/VA they were calling 4-way about 12yrs ago. I have yet to this day seen anything that compared to how amazing that bud looked/smelled/tasted. Lime green with some huge bright orange hairs and the skunkiest,pungent smell, a tiny nug would smell the house up. Man I wish I would have found a seed or knew those genetics.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Best taste for me is either White Widow or Lemon Skunk. Cant decide between them.

Hate the buzz from them though, extreme paranoia for me. But then again 90% of strains give me extreme paranoia lol, however those two gave it to me the worst.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

In order of my very humble opinion:

Bubbleberry '96:very extremely pungent skunk with hints of citrus and this thick chemical fog that would SMACK you before the bag opened, and bitch slap you when you put your nose in. Inhale and exhale the same deep rich sweet skunk taste with a sharp fruitiness that would linger for what seemed hours. Very racy sativa head with leg lightened jelly indica body. Went for $550 a zip to end points from 97-02. Cut reportedly brought from NL cup.

Shit: several years after the bubble 'went away', I consulted shantibaba for his take, he states the orig bubbleberry mother and was lost in a fire. He recommended 'shit' for that really intense skunk fruit rotting in a diaper bin smell. He didn't lie. It's almost skunkier than the bubbleberry but with an intense herbal floral note that bordered blackberries and mint gum. 3 hitter quitter for old heddz, 1 hit then hack and vomit to the newbs. Not for those that don't know and appreciate real skunks.

Widow berry: I was able to persuade my grower at the time to whack his bubbleberry with some white widow '98 pollen I had scored from a few phishheddz passing thru northern indiana when I worked on the toll road. It came out lavender sky blue tinted with mango colored hairs. The smell and taste were nothing short of mango madness snapple with palatable skunk and citrus notes. So fuck yum! Shit of legend!

NL#5 x 'pistil' (dubbed '5 shooter'): old school cat in central indiana made this so so so long ago. 'Pistil' was his stables bottom bitch for fuck, YEARS. I introduced him to my NL#5 buddy and they put together a NL5 mama and this dank assed pistil papa he'd been using forever. It was the limiest funky bread and cheese smelling thing ever. You'd salivate for the flavor at just a thought of it. I just splashed my iPad even just reminiscing. Yellow blonde hair and some pink pistils and calyx sprinkled throughout sparsely with a racy sativa high that soared after 60-90 minutes. Look out pantry. This is the one to make you a glutton when you're coming down.
I grew up in nap. We were spoiled for sure.

S

steelcanaries

Diesel...not Sour...maybe Headband, but its not an og dominant cut....it is the O.G. of Sour cuts...Diesel on Roids...used to get it 10 years back in SF (lower haight AAHS)...still the loudest smelling and tasting ive puffed...sour candy fuel smell would linger for dayzzzzz...one small nug on you was near impossible to contain...that shit was the greatest of all time! I hope the cat that grew that reads this and starts flooding the market....i still crave it after all these years....lol....close second was some raggety lookin schwag called Superdawg...didnt look like it would get you high, but i tell you what the taste was so Loud and dank it was un real.....loud power on all other levels...amazingly memorable smoke....good luck finding cuts lol

S

steelcanaries

always heard great things about mns mango haze....never smoked it before, but Im intrigued due to its similarity to the Piff...would love to see mns mango haze x 94 htcc winning master kush fems....lol....ill keep dreaming....

Quagmire

Quagmire

#1 will always be Bubblegum original from Indiana, Orange Velvet, Celtic Berry, Afgooey and, some of the least expensive beans I've ever seen: Nirvana's Bubblelicious tastes like cotton candy.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn for me it's dawg waltz and giesel. Very high terpine production in both of these. Both very picky and the DW will seed in the bottom flarf:eek: but still can't stop growing it because the flavor of purple erkle with the Chem terpine is out of this word. Giesel won't seed like DW but she is by far the most sensitive bitch I've ever known! Sensative to light changes, temp changes nutrient swing but when you nail her and get the tropical fruit punch chem flavor with calx the size of a finger tip then and only then you know.

Top Bottom