Best Tasting Strain

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Right this second I'm giving props to 2 people. Medman and logic.
Medmans west coast sour disel is one of the most amazing strains I've ever grown. The flavor is so sour it sticks around for a very long time. And the smell. Forget it. Straight sour disel funk no filter can handle.

Then divines true of x gsc. Fucking stupid amazing. Strong og smell and flavor finished with that forum doughie goodness. Another strain who's taste stays with u long after u smoke it.

Both of these strains rank up there in my top 4 or 5 for potency as well. Respect and good vibes y'all.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Blueberry punch and blueberry o.g . Than blue dream. Dying to get my lights on some cookies imo . Lol

Cryptic

Cryptic

i pushed some rosin out of some purple alaskan thunderfuck... it might have been the best taste iv ever tasted, and it smelled like it tasted. now i want patf candy and cologne lol

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

n.w. fresh or n.w. best from eastern wa, .Some think its from wsu grow program . Cant remember what its called really. Very nice super thick indicA flow that stays on the pallet and in the air forever seaming . . so thick that when i smoked kids bubba before the selfing when him and this other guy were pushing it at overgrow i said "its almost as thick as n,w, fresh., But really , there are so many great stout flavors that i wouldnt know where to start .......

Top Bottom