Best times to use a PK 13/14

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A_j_207

A_j_207

IMG 3014
Im using canna bio now. Ive been trying out a 50/50 mix of canna coco and sunshine 4. (I know bio isnt recommended with coco hence the soil add) im taking an unconventional approach. I start my boost at 2ml g a few days after flip. Also use rhizo for the first two weeks as well. I run bio flores and bio vega at 4 and 4 for the first two weeks and move to 6 then up to 8-9 all the way thru to week 8 on a 9-10 weeker. I give em a low dose (2-4) ml g of pk two weeks after flip for a week. And then week 5 i do it again while running boost and cannazym. I know this sounds terribly unconventional but im in crush mode for weight and frost. This is chocolate covered strawberries grown as described. Also i use bennies and cal mag periodically as i feel needed.

tokeycones

tokeycones

Just got their FIRST pk 13/14 spike (1 days before) when pics were taken... (pics are at day 30 in flower)

Blue HashView attachment 224509 Blue WidowView attachment 224508

Same plants at 34 days in (after 2nd pk 13/14 spike) (first pic is Blue Widow 2nd is Blue Hash)

View attachment 224510View attachment 224511

This week (week 6) I will back off the pk a little then weeks 7-9 will be a 21 day flush with water ONLY!
If you are growing in coco coir, 5-7 day flush man and never go with pure water just taper off the nutes gradually. No need for such a lengthy flush even when in soil.

Gabarram

Gabarram

PK boost are needed when soils are depleted in phosphorus, not the actual conditions either for indoor/outdoor growers.
But the PK Boost I use really makes a difference.

Top Bottom