Best Tool For Trimming!

• Thread starter Hydrohelper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
they look good mate. do you sharpen them when plant or just replace?

I sharpen, then I replace. I find they get a little sticky. When you have a new pair there is nothing like it. Completely effortless. Better than spring action. Way better IMHO.
Haha you're so fucking lucky juggernaut. I like trimming the first 10% of my harvest, then I wish I could hand the scissors over. I dig those very lite craft scissors cap!

Any of y'all like this type?

View attachment 221186

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, THERE'S A BIT OF A LEARNING CURVE LOLOLOLOL

These are like the fiskars most of us are referrign to. I haev about 30 pairs in a drawer. After a while they start to get tight and the action gets sticky, even if you take them apart, sharpen them adn oil them. Better to just cough up the 10 bucks and buy a new pair.

dankworth

dankworth

Cap knows what is up. The ars scissors make fiskars look like they are for amateurs.
Way more speed, way less fatigue.

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Oh for sure theyre fiskars with a curve, but I suppose I do more "leaf-knocking" than actual snipping :)

They're nice n skinny for that

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
they are made specifically for grapes, so I doubt they are illegal anywhere.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

i like the ars curved ones, but hold them opposite how most people do and use the angle for a 'pick and snip' motion for no crowsfeet. I'd take one pair of them over 1000 fiskars or anything with a spring.

Top Bottom