Best Vaporizer?

• Thread starter greenguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

The G Pen works very well....STEALTHY!
Nice dab hits and not suckered into getting personal vape with cartridges @ $50 each!
Use my volcano but not as much, a gram of oil/hash/co2 concentrate goes a LONG way in G Pen.

Real Flavor with a Punch

vaporedout

vaporedout

i always have to chime in on these threads..... my favorite and still to this day has been this
DSC09077

its forced air induction, so you dont need to strain yourself on the whip. and once youve found that sweet spot, hash/oil/wax and even weed last FOREVER..... the whip screen is a bitch though.

ohh and btw that warning is there for a reason.

N

natural farmer

Arizer Solo user here! I just can't get enough! The best all rounder and portable!

S

slap14

I've used the Arizer V-Tower for over a year now and really like it, it gives you a lot of flexibility. Before that I has a SSV before that and really enjoyed it also. I personally get a much better flavor from a vaporizer than any other method but to each their own. ;)

Slap

J

John Ditchweed

Im not an expert but from the ones I have tried I like my SSV the best. I perfer a direct hit over bagged vapor for freshness. This is my third vape to own and I will not have to purchase another one.

TJCannabis

TJCannabis

Here is a review I wrote for my favorite vape !!

"The VripTech VHW 3.0 is the best vape I have ever used !! You can not beat the BENEFITS of GLASS on GLASS !! ... the taste is like NO OTHER VAPE or any kind of smoke-able way!! It is so clean, so pure, after the first month I could no longer stand to smoke my favorite herb in any other way. Burning my herbs of any type taste NASTY/DIRTY when BURNED in a regular bong, pipe or rolled now !! Using Ice in the Water Tool helps to keep it very cool also !! Now some people may have concerns about breakage !! I have been using mine DAILY since Jan 2012, without incident !! I even purchased a replacement for the HAND BLOWN GLASS PIECE that is the most fragile part of the HEAT WAND, just in case !! I recommend buying the VripTech Kit, which includes their best water tool, the PERK, the glass stand which speeds up heating and PROTECTS your WAND and comes in a custom made PELICAN CASE !!! I have Multiple Sclerosis, cannot feel the ends of my fingers so was concerned about breakage !! Another tip, find a comfortable location to sit and use the wand, and do not let others touch it !! Hold the wand for them only tis much safer !! As soon as you have VAPED the bowl place the wand back into the stand donā€™t sit and talk holding it cause there is a chance you might accidently wave it around as you are talking , hitting the HAND BLOW FRAGILE GLASS end on a table, chair or wall !! This was the only complaint others had about this product !! One person went thru 3 glass end pieces in less than 3 mos, cause of not having the stand and talking while holding it !! Some of us are quite animated when we speak, using our hands to help get the point across ! I have used many different products and ways to smoke my favorite herb for over 40yrs, nothing is better tasting than the VripTech VHW 3.0!!! If you want the portability of a bag, Vriptech makes a kit so you can fill that TURKEY BAG or whatever bag you prefer to use !! Go to youTube, type in Vriptech Heat wand and check out the video's, they demo most everything on youTube. Oh another tip, get some ORANGE CHRONIC, 420 or BLING Glass CLEANER, all 3 are safe, biodegradable with no smell or after taste, takes on a minute or 2 to clean and do it regularly for the BEST FLAVOR!! I also cleaned friends glass pipes that had years of use without cleaning, was easy and they looked brand new when I was done. Have used all 3 glass cleaners listed, the same company makes 420/Bling they all are about the same. I buy the cheapest at the time, cause there is no difference.

VripTech Heat Wand Vap System 428x691

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
There's the Vapexhale, and then there is all other vapes. Only one w/ all glass pathway. And it has the easiest way to incorporate water into your vape. Which is a huge key, imho. Dry vapor will chap my throat quicker than hot smoke.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
For at home vaping, nothing beats a volcano. I was first introduced to the volcano with a 6' party bag. We just literally tossed the bag around the room, it would head up the stairs then get tossed back downstairs, only to be refilled with 6' of delicious vapor all over again.

outwest

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
The volcano has a plastic bag w a plastic mouthpiece. weak sauce.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

There's the Vapexhale, and then there is all other vapes. Only one w/ all glass pathway. And it has the easiest way to incorporate water into your vape. Which is a huge key, imho. Dry vapor will chap my throat quicker than hot smoke.
Hey Humboldt dr. You know of a good source online to pick up that vapexhale? Looking for a good v-day present for the wife. This would score me major points, that's one badass vape.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Nevermind found the website for them, wish i could just run down town and pick one up i hate waiting. haha

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

IMGP8586
IMGP8587
I have had a V tower xtream for 6 years and just love the thing it just works and works. Top marks! I also have 3 portables that I use, the Majic flight I don't use anymore but I do use the Pax that's the small black one on the right and the deVinci the one that looks like a radio. Good words to say about both.

The best is the Volcano by far but too much money for me. I run some hydro/head shops and we sell a 10 cheap 100$ vaps to every 250$ vap.

There is a difference in what they do. I can't find my pix right now but I have a USB microscope and took pix of the left over vaped material and that tells the real story. The trichromes were collapsed when Vaped in the Volcano and the V tower they were shriveled and a little dark brown, the other models from the shop showed the trichromes were burnt, must be the extra 200$ is worth it in the long run. I'll see if I can find the pix..

Latest posts

Top Bottom