Best Vaporizer?

• Thread starter greenguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenguy

greenguy

Anyone have any good suggestions for a quality vaporizer? Whats the best you have used? Would like one that works with the bags and doesnt burn buds up too much.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I have had a digital volcano for about 4 years and it is one of my most favorite devices. It cuts down the on the consumption by 1/2. It has more then once paid for itself, no smell, control them temp within 2-4 degrees, I also have an attachment that hooks up the easy valve bag up to any 14mm tube, but I have a special bubbler that I prefer to hook it up to.

AND the taste is incredible with the volcano, if you have a bud that is high in terpenes OMG you can taste the true mocca/coffee favlors in a good bubba kush, and a real fruity strain or an amzing purple it feels like you can taste the fruityness to the bud. LOVE IT!:banana1sv6:

I also own a SSV Whip Style Vaporizer and it is another work of art. This is IMO the best whip style vap on the market. I have another attachment that enables me to hook it up to any tube as well. (only downside is not being able to set a digital temp, as it use's a knob). But after using it for a few weeks or so you get a feel for where to place the knob.

One key for me in vaping is to be able to put moisture back into the vapor because it feels very dry and "kinda" harsh when smoking. (I'm being over critical on the word harsh, smoother then any harsh weed). But if you attach a vap to certain small bubblers it is my FAV way to medicate besides oils.

Hope this helps

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Cost aside, the volcano for sure.

G

gooey

were does one get these attatchments treebark? i got a cano i know how nice vapor is thur water done it with other deivces in the past but id love to hook up the bag to a bong or bubbler...thanks peace

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

look at the vapexhalelabs The Cloud, It is just coming out now at it is the best. ALL glass air path

treebark1950

treebark1950

were does one get these attatchments treebark? i got a cano i know how nice vapor is thur water done it with other deivces in the past but id love to hook up the bag to a bong or bubbler...thanks peace

Normally aqualab carries the adapter. Its made by illadelph. It allows the easy valve mouth piece to have a 14mm Glass on Glass joint for any 14mm female joint. aka bong or bubbler!

The Illadelph glass gallery in LA carries them as well.

They are like 26 bucks

Medijuana

Medijuana

look at the vapexhalelabs The Cloud, It is just coming out now at it is the best. ALL glass air path

I checked out the website for the Cloud, and it does look like a nice product, but I can't find any other info on it besides what's on the main page, which isn't much. If you click the "Learn More" button, it directs to a blank page. Also, they have facebook links, but they appear to have no presence there either. This sucks, because I was interested in buying, but dysfunctional websites and links make me nervous about handing my CC# over to them.

Is this product even available for purchase yet?

OGONLY

OGONLY

All my friends have the Volcano, and ya its cool. I did my homework and decided on the Arizer Solo. It is a portable unit powered by a lithium ion battery. I wasn't necissarily looking for a portable unit, but after seeing it in action on youtube and reading reviews I took the plunge. Very happy after 6 months ownership.

The cool thing is you get like 10-14 very smooth thick vapes off a medium sized load. Each one tastes very nice. You can be on the road (not driving of course) or in your living room. The charge lasts like 8-10 or so usages.

The downside is the glass attchments (they give you 2) which you load the herb into has only 2 smallish holes that you suck the vape through. If you pack it to tight or one of the holes gets clogged it can seem resrictive. Early on I remember it annoying me more than it does now. I got the hang of the proper drag rate after a while and thoroughly enjoy each usage with this thing. Its a quality made unit with a solid feel. No regrets. I paid 200. But I've seen them as low as 160 online.

S

Schwoop

I run the G Pen, pak it with wax or oil and its good to go All Day! charges with a usb plug, I havnt broke up a bud in almost a month! Im hooked on the G Pen and Erl!

G pen

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

taste is incredible with vaporizers (fixed it!)

I also own a SSV Whip Style Vaporizer and it is another work of art. This is IMO the best whip style vap on the market. I have another attachment that enables me to hook it up to any tube as well. (only downside is not being able to set a digital temp, as it use's a knob). But after using it for a few weeks or so you get a feel for where to place the knob.

One key for me in vaping is to be able to put moisture back into the vapor because it feels very dry and "kinda" harsh when smoking. (I'm being over critical on the word harsh, smoother then any harsh weed). But if you attach a vap to certain small bubblers it is my FAV way to medicate besides oils.

Hope this helps

Ditto. I have a Da Buddha vaporizer which is nearly identical to the SSV (same companies make both). The company (7th floor) sells a 14mm gong attachment btw. Yeah, vapor bongs are sweet!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use the Valcano.. There great.. That G-Pen looks intresting Ive tryed the grippy stick & there kool.. I was thinking of gettin a omicron cuz u can refill them.. I'm gunna look in2 that G-Pen

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I've got an iolite whisper vaporizer. Can't really tell you about others, as I've only ever used this one. It uses butane (I use vector btw) if that's important. But it's awesome. Has a throwback look, rubber mouthpiece that doesn't break and refills easily, though the replacement screen I got is a joke. Not the best for budder or hash mixed with weed imo, as the weed usually finishes before the hash totally does which I don't get. Also, has a throwback speaker look, which is nice. For instance, I can wrap my iPod around it and plug the av jack into the rubber mouthpiece and it looks like a portable speaker or some sort of charger. It's totally stealth, trust me. People look, but they never know. Totally crucial in indoor concerts, and at Thanksgiving dinner, or basically anywhere you have to burn like a ninja. Crap, my secret's out! lol For the home, though, everyone I know says the volcano dominates. Is a volcano good for personal use?

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Also, I make food grade cannabis glycerin tincture, and heard you can use it in a e cig, only if you don't use lecithin, which in this instance I didn't. Anyone know whats up with that?

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Medijuana go to fuckcombustion .com under forums vaper discussion vapexhale lanch you still have to per order and look on you tube to see it work. it is the best for glass.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you tried any of these devices? I found most vaporizers to be lacking for me as far as medicating for pain. I find I use as much or more then with a good tube. After a couple months the volcano sits mostly unused, I clean my tube all day long. If you can try before you buy. It is a useful tool for many users but not for all and for 5 hundred give or take its a big jump for many to try out and find they don't like it. Best of luck on your search, Peace

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I own a Volcano and a NO2. Volcano #1 for at home, NO2 #1 for portable, and at $450 and $150 respectively, they were really good buys.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

And depending on your location, I would NOT suggest an IOLITE. The vapor is produced by the ignition of butane, and if youre in Colorado or another high altitude state you can have trouble vaping in high altitudes. My buddies Iolite is useless on the mountain. The NO2 is great for "high altitude training"! It is a little more bulky than the Iolite, but are very efficient. I had considered the airizer solo, but opposed to the digi therm on the NO2, it has ~10 buttons w preset temp settings. On the plus, its ceramic element w glass tube and aluminum housing. NO2 is brass (i think) element and plastic housing.
On the Volcano note..get an analog. The temp doesnt fluctuate that much and its 100 less than a digi. Also, I would get a solid valve, not an easy valve. Solid valve bags come on a roll, and you are able to make that bag as long as you want. A 6' bags nice when you have company.. Also, and MOST importantly IMO, less waste. Keep it green!

Latest posts

Top Bottom