Best way to kill mites for good?

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy

take an average spray bottle fill with water add 2 to 4 drops of cheap dish soap. not the grease cutting kind or any of the new shit on the market. just simple dish soap.
shake bottle to mix. you should see a very small amt of bubbles.
Spray plants with it once. Wala no more bugs. They hate the soap!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I spray my plants with Azamax at least once a week all threw veg & even up to 3-4 weeks in flower.. I juss spray them even with no bugs juss so I make sure they don't come!! I hate bugs

MrSmilehappy

MrSmilehappy

I use a combination of things because you have to switch everything up because of the bugs possibly building immunity. I would used organicide, mighty wash, azamax, and a couple of local brands and just switch them up every 4-5 days. Depending on the size of the plant and what stage I'm in. I'll dunk them in water and an insectide. Thats to slowly down the infestation. If they are in low numbers 'ladybugs' are great too just don't have a long shelf life.

S

SasiGrl

Azamax

Anyone else use Azamax?? I have used this product for mite control and if sprayed in veg every 3rd day I don't have a mite problem during flower

I had to evict spider mites and chose Azamax over Floramite. I followed the instructions from the Hydro store; spray every 3rd day, 3x's, then every 10 days. They SAY Azamax is safe up to the day of harvest, but the prophylactic treatments have worked for me so far....

7' x 7' grow tent
MH1000 watt 18/6
Mazar-I-Shariff

G

GanjaPharma

+1 forbid 4f

the mites in some of WA and in BC are definitely showing resistance to floramite.
now the hemp russet mites are showing up too.

forbid 4f is new, and will certainly be the weapon of last resort for at least a few more years. another product (same chemical tho) worth checking out is JUDO from OHP. ebay sells em broken down into 1oz bottles if you dont need to treat 10,000 plants.

qupee

qupee

I got a nycsd clone from CO that came with mites. I didn't identify early and got to the point of having little webs across buds.

After chopping, I hit everything in veg with Forbid 4F. It transposes through the leaf, so you don't have to hit every area. And it's systemic for a while, iirc, hanging around and making sure the next couple generations get nuked too.

I was going to rotate products, but I haven't seen a single sign of mites since the one application of Forbid.

B

bulldog74

I think the no pest strips are a good thing to hang up before you have any problems. The yellow sticky cards are good when you have a few flies. Dr. Doom worked well for me as well for the mites but I never got alot in florida. My two biggest issues were scaled insects and white flys. Once you get them you can control them with a combo, no pest, yellow card and dr. doom. Once they get out of control though there isnt much to do that I nkow of but then ive never used floramite sc. I can tell you that scaled insects are a very hands on type of elimination... basically cottonballs and alcohol and picking them off by hand.

Top Bottom