Best way to mask outdoor smell?

• Thread starter MarkExpress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarkExpress

Hi there, guys! I am getting ready for my harvest this year and its close to the road and a lot of traffic. Stronger wind currents will likely move some smell to the nearby rural road (30-50 feet away from nearest plant, 20 total plants) which is traveled by pedestrians or cars at least a dozen times a day. Odor will be an issue, so I need help with your recommendations of things to set up on the perimeter to mask the smell. Anything, economical, for a period of one month. Your help and suggestions are greatly appreciated! I need to pay off my car and pay my first-year university, can't lose this :)

M

MarkExpress

Is there a way I can make some kind of a mixture? Dead animals and garbage will not work - I don't have skunks around here and rotting garbage doesn't work because I would need to have a huge pile of organic garbage distributed along the 20 feet stretch of the perimeter in question. Rotting vegetables simply don't smell that much.

Reactions: mal
SecretJardinDS90

SecretJardinDS90

Only other thing I can really think of is fresh cut grass or a fertilized lawn, lawn fertilizer stink like shit. I dunno man, I tend not to grow outdoors where there's high traffic areas, your better off going into the woods next year. Just saying

coloradochem

coloradochem

dont know then man. I think any thing that stinks for a month, is going to attract some suspicion regardless of its origin. Id hope for the best, and find a better spot next year.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Collect any road kill you see and put it off the road between the road and your plants, or collect cow shit, pig shit or horse manure and dump it between your plants and the road. Hopefully you can't see your plants from the road, good luck and I hope all is well

mal

Top Bottom