Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

You speak my language! 🤣😂
A942c804f5ae4b74c6261ef1534408a27284c6f5e021ff662504e6e333533a1a 1

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I fkn love the overly descriptive lyrics and guitar shreds, one my favorite episodes is when they’re interdemensional channel surfing, and there’s a preview for a movie called two brothers, the entire commercial is a giant run on sentence. Probably written that way on purpose as a big middle finger to an old English teacher or something. So good! Here’s the clip………
im still waiting for jan micheal vincent to arrive so he can quadrent 5 some jan micheal vincets

cant forget the "oh i have eye holes"
i too have 16 eye holes....

ants in my eyes johnson is a legend

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Day before yeasterday was Ghostbusters, yesterday was Call of the wild tonight is Canadian bacon or stars and stripes. I have a lot days sickleave in front of me and a lot of classic DVDs since my mother passed.

I had missed out on her sense of humor. Can't remember hearing her laugh at stupid sh*t like these types of movies ever. I have to ask my son what he thinks of my sense of humor on the top of his head.

Now I think my mother had a secret life of sorts. Never seen her drink either, but she had a ton of wine at home when we cleaned out the house. Maybe she started on her old age 🤷 Dad has always been drinking and smoking. What a weird couple.

I can't blame her for getting into low-key partying. Kids all grown. Retirement at last. I'm happy she did some stuff like that. Wish I had known and I could have helped her get into the good of life, lol, I bet she had a couple of good stories.

If this post is not random enough for you I don't know what to say.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
i rewatched all the austin powers movie's recently. And man, kinda killed some of my childhood, because i also watched a lot of old adam sandler movies, and they are actually good.

The first Austin Powers is pretty good, a lot of the humor is very dated, but it holds up... But Going straight into Happy Gilmore and Little Nicky from Goldmemberm however.... Really exaggerates how terrible goldmember actually was, and how great those old Adam Sandler movies really are. Honestly they are even better now, then back then.

I thought Don;t mess with the zohan was terrible when i watched it years and years ago. But honestly i think it's one of the best Adam Sandler movies there are. And every single one drums home the importance of close family and friend bonds. Every one of em.

And holy crap, as a kid i never realized every single Adam sadnler movie has such a deep and meaningful take away. From it's ok to love your fellow man, even if your are jewish and them Palestinian, to everybody is great at something, go find out what it is. To everyone deserves some love, even Satan himself.

Im sad now because i loved the austin powers movies as a kid lol.
trying to turn the cart around in the tunnel and getting it stuck,
He goes forward and backwards too many times.

That shit still holds up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Top Bottom