Best way to ship cuts...

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
in some hydro stores they actually sell shippers... they are made of styrofoam.. but lollipops methob works well too.. good luck

C

concretedawg

i was curious about the same ,lets hear some more ideas???? i was thinking send out flowers in a vase then tucking the cuts way down in the bottom? so they stay in the water for uptake.....

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i have heard unrooted cuts ship the best.. i am working on a good way as we speak.. most of the reasons for failure are from the postal service fucking up..

S

Sirius

i have heard unrooted cuts ship the best.. i am working on a good way as we speak.. most of the reasons for failure are from the postal service fucking up..

i was thinking the same thing perhaps in cigar tubes...

C

concretedawg

buttaflave you down to share? for sure urooted i agree!!!!

S

Sirius

what about temperature fluctuation and pressure etc.. im thinking overseas obviously..

lollipopman

lollipopman

i wouldn't do it...if it was from me to some one in Colorado then it would, but over seas good luck...

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
never done the overseas thingy, but i have done overnight which inquires a flight of somesort.. in several attempts, styro-foam and short shipping dates work best.. we also have only tried rooted clones- in a few posts i have read unrooted can last several days ( 5-6) in the back of a truck with not to much stress..

J

Janus

Sorry but I edited out my post. Too much heat for this law abiding citizen to even discuss.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
lollipopo-so since we are both in colorado...

S

Sirius

ok you guys need to cool it before this thread gets shut down...

S

Sway

since no one has said the right way to ship cuts i figured i would chime in.

put the cut in a beer cup, tape over the medium and around the stalk so nothing can pour out of the top if the cut is upside down. take another cup of the same size and stick it on top of the clone. tape around both cups to seal it up good.. once all taped up put the cuts in a plastic bag and wrap em up good.

thats the way its done. time and time again.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i guess i forgot to put a ""lol" somewhere in there ... didnt mean to heat anyone up..

S

Sway

oh and unrooted cuts are shipped in ziplocks... put the ends of the stems in a soaked cube. put the cube in the ziploc.

and cuts can survive up to 7 days in the box and be fine. they will be a little pissed off when they come out obviously. but nothing that cant be treated with some care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom