Best way to ship cuts...

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

how about shipping tissue cultures? I'm not familiar with the propagation technique but it seems like a solid method..

B

billybadazz

take the clone long about 7 or 8 inches, wet a paper towel(s) and role up clones in it bag it in big ziplock put in paper towel tube or thicker if you can find then i double bag that roll it in butchers paper (obviously for security reasons in public) then choose your "courier" and overnight it immediatly......just a thought

S

selfhemployed

I just received and sent unrooted in 8degree F weather and didn't lose one of twenty. wet papertowels wrapped around unrooteds in a sealed box. vacuum seal.

R

raffinluk305

Best way is to cut an extra long clone and wrap the ends you cut in a wet paper towel and place in ziplock bag. They should stay fresh for up to 5-7 days depending on weather.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

the best way is overnight delivery!!! and what ever you ship it in just make sure there sturdy so they dont get broke in the air, tape them down

Redux

Redux

Fresh cuts wrapped in wet paper towels sealed in a few ziplock bags shipped early in the week USPS Priority when it's not freezing or baking outside gets the job done.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Quote="jammie, post: 1174131, member: 6368"]goggle: send it containers[/quote]
Theres no image.

green punk

green punk

Send it...

Sendit 1
Sendit 2

Top Bottom