Best way to smoke without getting "itchy lungs"?

• Thread starter Toscano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Egzoset

Egzoset

Salutations Toscano,

Anyone here with the same "itchy lungs" problem?
How did you make it work for you?

M'yeap! That used to sound familiar enough, but not anymore and it's been a thing of the past for some long while to me now, but YMMV i guess.

Still having related issues? ...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Egzoset

Egzoset

High quality vaporizer -> water filtration of some sort...

Ever heard of "tetrakaidecahedron" SiC Foam manufactured by ERG Materials & Aerospace Corp.?

Actually that's what one could get from a VaporGenie, two decades ago...

E.G. « It's already been done before, just not yet!! »

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

How do you clean those Medusa’s… difficult enough cleaning my normal glass bong?

RsGrows

RsGrows

Have you tried rolling and using a tobacco filter I have a friend that does an he says it cures he tickerly cough

RsGrows

RsGrows

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

My guess the weed smokes harsh or not depending on the cure and your lung resistance to foreign matters…

josefrahl

josefrahl

How do you clean those Medusa’s… difficult enough cleaning my normal glass bong?
Formula 420 and bong plugs. Shake it up for a minute or so. Then do the same with really hot water to get rid of the F420 smell. I do have a trophy recycler that's a pain even with F420. Ordered some 'grand master smoke' cleaner to try on that one. It's a soaking fluid instead of rock salt like F420, but I've heard great things.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Formula 420 and bong plugs. Shake it up for a minute or so. Then do the same with really hot water to get rid of the F420 smell. I do have a trophy recycler that's a pain even with F420. Ordered some 'grand master smoke' cleaner to try on that one. It's a soaking fluid instead of rock salt like F420, but I've heard great things.
Formula420 is alcohol and sea salt Easy to make

josefrahl

josefrahl

99% isopropyl alcohol will clean any glass or metal. If needed let sit over night and voila
The problem with this is when you have multiple chambers and percs. Some of my bongs I'd need to use a full bottle plus of iso to soak those areas overnight. Others it's impossible to get the iso in the areas unless it's upside-down using gravity or inhaled. And still others are too big to be put in a sink to soak overnight. Like Growhobo said you can make your own adding sea salt(or rock salt), but I can get bottles of F420 at about $7 each which is about what I'd pay for materials to make it myself.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The problem with this is when you have multiple chambers and percs. Some of my bongs I'd need to use a full bottle plus of iso to soak those areas overnight. Others it's impossible to get the iso in the areas unless it's upside-down using gravity or inhaled. And still others are too big to be put in a sink to soak overnight. Like Growhobo said you can make your own adding sea salt(or rock salt), but I can get bottles of F420 at about $7 each which is about what I'd pay for materials to make it myself.
Alcohol should be much cheaper?

sambapati

sambapati

Have you tried rolling and using a tobacco filter I have a friend that does an he says it cures he tickerly cough
I've been using the menthol thin filter tips. There is no difference in the high but the smoke isn't harsh. I've also experimented with using 2 filters to make a short 'dog walker' joint. That also works. (not to self) Never smoke more than 1/2 a joint by yourself -- save 1/2 for later. Also salt water gargle after smoking and Ricolla drops/Fisherman's Friend on hand always. I went though a vape phase also...but I really enjoy rolling joints. Also always drink when smoking. 1 cup of good scotch whiskey per hour until you can't remember if you were coughing or not

Top Bottom