Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Pipe

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Blunt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bonkia

bonkia

I'm really interested in your opinions of the best way to truly appreciate the taste and quility of good genetics!

Joints?
Blunts?
Bongs?
Vaperizors?
Pipe?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
All of the above except blunts as I don't roll em...but really whichever way is the way you usually smoke is going to be your reference point that you base flavor on, as it's what your used too. But no water if your an oldie and water if your, let's say under 45-40? lol That obviously was a blanket statement but most the older folks I know would def say doobie! I'd say the ole mobius matrix! But pipes present nice flavors, just gotta have ultra clean glass and water and your golden:)

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Vaporizer by a mile. Smoke masks a lot of flavor and you subtleties you didn't realize were in the flavor profile.

Natural

Natural

I like a clean glass first..joint second. DF is right on the flavor aspect of vape, but the buzz side of vaping never appeals to me as much as combustion methods. Some of my friends love to vape..it's a preference thing..although sometimes, on the rare occasion you can catch me vaping a glass bowl with my lighter when I think no one is watching me..lol.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I get best taste with clean glass using bee line hemp wick. Fresh pipe or single perc hammer bubbler. Keepin it old skoolZ!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

@BigcheeZn- YES!!!! Also picked out what movie im gonna pass out to.Time 2 toke another!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

IMO some herb prefers different methods for full flavor.. solar puff is the best way ever and the bowl lasts much longer but on the regular just snappers out of my silika tube. ha outwest you would.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I find that I taste the hempwick, and you always smell it right under your nose along with your inhale. I was pretty stoked on it for a while, but then got sick of it.

I really dig modern 'surgical glass' like SG. All about functionality. Feels good in your hand, hits smooth as silk, has a deep gurgle with no splash, and is super easy to get completely clean.

I have a volcano and I like to use it, but its not my preference for flavor.

All in all I like to smoke great weed, in a bowl, a joint, a bong, a vape, no matter as long as the weed is good.

outwest

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Is that just vaporizing then or combustion Baba? I hook my vaporizer>whip attachment> slide adapter >ice bong (2-stage). Iced Vapor bongs!!
Im pretty sure james bond smokes his shit the same way!! Going all 007 and what notnot

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have this bell with a 14mm fitting for my volcano made to hook up to a bong. I just hooked a hose up so I don't need to fill the bag. Cuts the bag out as the middleman and puts the weed straight in my lungs.

outwest

Top Bottom