• Pipe

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Blunt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Is that just vaporizing then or combustion Baba? I hook my vaporizer>whip attachment> slide adapter >ice bong (2-stage). Iced Vapor bongs!!
It burns it but it is butane/flint free and really tastes like your vaping. All in all it's fun when your in the sun and reminds you of burning ants ;)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
All in all I like to smoke great weed, in a bowl, a joint, a bong, a vape, no matter as long as the weed is good.

outwest
Better come by and give me an Outwest judging session. Bring a smile, and a friend

e4ian

e4ian

Abstaining from weed always enlightens the experience..
But I say spliff

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
How about the aluminum can?
I'm from the mountains man...more apples laying around in the fall versus cans...but I have used a can ONCE! lmao

The good ole days...lol Always went for a tater or apple and sunburst squash or summer squash(flying saucer shaped ones...)lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm from the mountains man...more apples laying around in the fall versus cans...but I have used a can ONCE! lmao

The good ole days...lol Always went for a tater or apple and sunburst squash or summer squash(flying saucer shaped ones...)lol

I actually used an apple once last year. The best part of the apple is you can eat part of it when you are done and toss it in the compost pile!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

done the apple many a time. Still makes me feel like im 13 and all fuck yea lets blaze ahh the good times.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I actually used an apple once last year. The best part of the apple is you can eat part of it when you are done and toss it in the compost pile!
Exactly, you get those couple bites or so with no resin and it helps for the breath...lol Gotta love the apple ;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Exactly, you get those couple bites or so with no resin and it helps for the breath...lol Gotta love the apple ;)

It definitely helps with green tongue!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I used to use a carb on the apple too, so less to be eaten but the rips...oh the rips!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I used to use a carb on the apple too, so less to be eaten but the rips...oh the rips!
Dude i remember getting crafty as shit hahaha man this brings me back. They make apple bowl kits now kinda funny. Good gift for some stonehead buddies

squiggly

squiggly

Smoked out of a banana once.

Was desperate, and it wasn't over-ripe so it kept its a shape a bit.

Only worked for about 2 bowls, then I ate it. Tasted like fried bananas.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Smoked out of a banana once.

Was desperate, and it wasn't over-ripe so it kept its a shape a bit.

Only worked for about 2 bowls, then I ate it. Tasted like fried bananas.
damn it squiggly, it's too early for my sweet tooth to kick in...lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

hahahah bananas foster out of a banana eh eh? id try it

squiggly

squiggly

I also made a one-hit out of the main stem of the first plant I ever grew. I actually love to taste test with it--it hold up to flame well and has is the perfect size for a taste.

I use it sparingly, though, as I know it'll be too gunky to be worth it some day.

Top Bottom