Best Weed You Ever Had

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Starting this thread off to hear everybody's story of the "Best weed you ever had". The best weed I have ever had was a strain called Banana Kush. About 5-6 years ago I had a friend of mine hit me up on the phone with that phrase we all have heard at least once, "hey man, you HAVE to come try this stuff I got". So I took the very long drive that it was to try this weed. Upon arrival he tossed the sack right into my nose and I was blown away. With out wasting any time we loaded some up in a bowl, started to puff, and took a cruise. She tasted just like she smelt. Banana-nut bread on the inhale and a banana smoothie flavor on the exhale. A well blended indica dominate high immediately set in after the first hit. It was well grown, very potent, top-shelf cannabis. This stuff was like a fine wine because you wanted to smoke it non-stop from it being just that damn good. My homie was only able to grab a quarter sack of it and once that was gone, it was gone. The Banana Kush was never to be seen again (in that area of course). A couple weeks later I started to seek out a cutting of this Banana Kush but the trail went dead rather quick. I still hit him up on the subject every once in awhile because I'm still searching for that cutting of the best weed I ever had.

the rrock

the rrock

Starting this thread off to hear everybody's story of the "Best weed you ever had". The best weed I have ever had was a strain called Banana Kush. About 5-6 years ago I had a friend of mine hit me up on the phone with that phrase we all have heard at least once, "hey man, you HAVE to come try this stuff I got". So I took the very long drive that it was to try this weed. Upon arrival he tossed the sack right into my nose and I was blown away. With out wasting any time we loaded some up in a bowl, started to puff, and took a cruise. She tasted just like she smelt. Banana-nut bread on the inhale and a banana smoothie flavor on the exhale. A well blended indica dominate high immediately set in after the first hit. It was well grown, very potent, top-shelf cannabis. This stuff was like a fine wine because you wanted to smoke it non-stop from it being just that damn good. My homie was only able to grab a quarter sack of it and once that was gone, it was gone. The Banana Kush was never to be seen again (in that area of course). A couple weeks later I started to seek out a cutting of this Banana Kush but the trail went dead rather quick. I still hit him up on the subject every once in awhile because I'm still searching for that cutting of the best weed I ever had.
The banana kush(chiquita banana) is pretty common in my circle,very high THC content. Alot of the local dispensaries even carry it.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thai stick back in the 70's,some of the columbian gold rated high also. Todays weed in general is so much better,but that thai right off the boat was just pure goo on a stick.
No foolin..
Lived in SF Bay Area, they shipped in a shit load of that gold, rock hard...
Thai sticks. My friend bought 30 of them. We went bowling and dashed out without paying and realized we had our bowling shoes on and left the stick in my friends coat pocket at our lane. Snuck out, snuck back in.
The smell of those sticks were really something else...20 bucks as I recall....

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Alaskan Thunderfuck (ATF), no ceiling, soaring sativa high that cuts through any oil high with just one bowl. Never built a tolerance to her for over a decade, works everytime no matter what. Funny part is it doesn't even look the best, just like average smoke......but then zang!! Been my flagship for over a decade, the clone is close to 40 years old and still as good as the day I got her!

straincreation

straincreation

Suge knights pure kush cut in the early 2000s was one thee best performing outdoor indicas i ever grew, and oh boy did she shine under an hps. Smoke was so sedative, yet very psychoactive To have some deep talks in the philosophical subjects.
Happy farmin;)

north knect

north knect

Mid 90's had some pinefunk and man it was serious pinesol smelling..almost made your eyes water if ya had ur nose in the bag for too long..was some awsome buzzin shit..laughed for hours and ate endlessly lol..haven't had that effect since..also my buddy grew out some strawberry cough by Dutch passion and it was pretty tasty also..smooth strawberry cream taste

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Suge knights pure kush cut in the early 2000s was one thee best performing outdoor indicas i ever grew, and oh boy did she shine under an hps. Smoke was so sedative, yet very psychoactive To have some deep talks in the philosophical subjects.
Happy farmin;)

you probably wont believe me but my buddy owns a vape spot in san diego downtown and knows suge knight. he actually picked up some of my sleepwalker and loves it. he comes down from la.
i was pretty honored. if u ever happn to run into him ask him about the sleepwalker!!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

you probably wont believe me but my buddy owns a vape spot in san diego downtown and knows suge knight. he actually picked up some of my sleepwalker and loves it. he comes down from la.
i was pretty honored. if u ever happn to run into him ask him about the sleepwalker!!!
If you run into him it will probably be in a carrot suit in a jail transport van or in a prison yard trying to buy a smoke...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hate to put up a plain Jane East coast sour disel but before I started growing a good long time ago I picked up a sac from an old legend in my area "eppie" rip to the big home. Never have I found a sour d that compared and I've grown quite a few. Have aj's now and I'm hoping that's what it was. Best taste and combo high I've ever experienced. Went straight to my head and transitioned to an absolute body crushing lay down and take a nap high. Fingers crossed that's what I have now. Respect and good vibes to all.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

If you run into him it will probably be in a carrot suit in a jail transport van or in a prison yard trying to buy a smoke...

Yeah I heard he got popped n thrown in jail but didn't know what for. Didn't ask. But he picked up from me right before. The day before he got ducked actually.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thai stick back in the 70's,some of the columbian gold rated high also. Todays weed in general is so much better,but that thai right off the boat was just pure goo on a stick.
Was my phrase for years too.. ours was more towards the Black side of things, possibly Choc Thai Stick.. green thread wrapping the bud around a piece of bamboo in the center...
Then one day I met a dude who painted all the billboards in Vegas.. so rich he'd fly all over the world looking for the best weed.. he found it, shared it with me on afternoon..
Elephant Bud.. the leaf's were so fat it looked more like an Aloe plant.. kind of spongey too.. but the biggest thing I noticed was it was almost white with crystals and even the bud appeared almost white.. this weed would turn anyone into Spicolli.. lol

Best weed ever

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Oldschool Thai in past "70"s .Elephant Thai and foose " Fuck yeah"........Trainwreck presently. The absolute best ever was Cannebinol powder taking internally.......almost like PCP, good shit ! ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom