Best Weed You Ever Had

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
starr

starr

That well may be, yes. But I'll tell you this much, NO ONE today thinks anyone's dipped anything in opium. ;)

Then ya wouldn't be smoking pot lol.

Some of the best i had was actually a random batch I had bought from some friends I knew who grew way out in the bush in Australia. They'd all get as many seeds as they could find buy or order and knock out gigantic and I mean staggering grows. Depending on if they pulled all the males in an area you might get seeds. But anyway it was very very dark green and black smelled like ocean air kind of salty earthy. I honestly thought it was molded and was kinda pissed. Then I smoked it. At this point I only really smoked dry sift and by the end of the joint I had too almost brace myself from falling off the hood of my truck sat stuck like that for long enough too watch the sunset. The next morning I took off too run errands and brought some with me lit it up had too turn right back around and go home in the morning light driving I started feeling like the come up anxiety you get from mushrooms. That was the strongest but wasn't at all enjoyable.

Right now I'm digging darkside or birthday cake that stuff puts everybody I have over to sleep or stuck halfway in my fridge lmao.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Typical but I have to say sour diesel from Massachusetts back in 02/03... A gram would literally get you arrested every time.... Toooooo smelly... almost like lemon lime intense sour

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then ya wouldn't be smoking pot lol.
I'm going to guess you're not in the US. Back when I was young, 30-40yrs ago, there was this thing going around called Thai stick. I bet you've heard of it, but I don't know if you've seen it. It was weed, teeny tiny wispy buds, literally tied to a stick (bamboo, usually dyed green), usually with red thread because back then everyone was about those red hairs. This shit would OBLITERATE you, and one of the names it went around by back then (this is in the LA basin) was opiated Thai stick. It was so mind-blowing that no one thought it was "just" weed, everyone thought it had been dipped in opium.

Back then, the strains I knew about were Panama Red & Gold, Colombian Red & Gold. Acapulco Gold. Maui Wowie. And mersh. Homegrown was nothing to be proud of and we thought we were getting high off the red hairs.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I'm going to guess you're not in the US. Back when I was young, 30-40yrs ago, there was this thing going around called Thai stick. I bet you've heard of it, but I don't know if you've seen it. It was weed, teeny tiny wispy buds, literally tied to a stick (bamboo, usually dyed green), usually with red thread because back then everyone was about those red hairs. This shit would OBLITERATE you, and one of the names it went around by back then (this is in the LA basin) was opiated Thai stick. It was so mind-blowing that no one thought it was "just" weed, everyone thought it had been dipped in opium.

Back then, the strains I knew about were Panama Red & Gold, Colombian Red & Gold. Acapulco Gold. Maui Wowie. And mersh. Homegrown was nothing to be proud of and we thought we were getting high off the red hairs.
'

That sounds fucking amazing. best thing i ever had was a mix of a lot of different weeds. we called it the fantastic 4. It had some Old Betsy. San Diego Bull Rider. Master Kush. and an OG.
I went to sleep slept for 2 hours, woke up HIGH as fuck. and went to go number 2. during my number 2 session. i was just like wtf..... i'm stilll sooooo fucking high...i went to go watch tv, and could not understand a fucking word anyone was saying on the tv. i was 16 at the time. so yeah my tolerance was VERY low.

F

friend

coco thai from Sf in the 80s straight off the boat :eek:, for that
8 hr mind twisting high that makes makes you feel like you have
been shrooming on weed and leaving you with a, from what I remember
the most amazing coco, coffee, hash flavor
from my uncle who now lives in Redwood City (my og uncle :))
the next best thing for me is OGK...

alaskind

alaskind

Strongest - '03 reefermans Blueberry heritage sativa x Pacific cut G-13..... absolutly narcotic.... very seasoned smokers reported sleeping multiple times from a J....
Tastiest - Nor Cal cut Purple Urkle ..... mmmmm lavender grapes candy.... yeeaaah

alaskind

alaskind

The popularity of Thai stick was certainly about potency.... which came from a unique technique of infusing the buds (tied to a bamboo skewer) with solventless oil... its an old technique and certainly built a legend.

sun

sun

old sativa used to be the best in my opinion
some would make things coulorful , distort time . realy make you think .nothing comes close now , aznd if it is strong its like a handful of Xanax. it just doesn't have the same character , never seen anybody freek out on kush or whatever
..I've always thought it was all about who you know , mabey I knew the right people.i've smoked cookies gg#4 , & in my opinion they aren't as good as the mexi that I used to complain about not being as good as lumbo or jamakin

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
used to get some pot in the mid 80's dude called Humboldt Choker - still to this day some of the best tasting straight hashy weed with a hint of skunk and pine - was truly one hit weed - but it would tear your fucking head off coughing if you took a good sized hit - expanded like a kicking mule

I remember rolling pinners with 4 heads toking and you were usually still trying not to cough your head off when the joint got back to you - but the shit tasted so good you still wanted to hit it

also grew up in the bay during the 80's and the thai stick (and even some of the compressed thai) was out of this world good - def the best commercially available at the time

fav pot I ever grew hands down Jj's white dawg - crazy funktacular weed - maybe even too funky for my brother @Funk Monk - jk brother - lol

White d

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Where I grew up a lot of parents would smoke in front of their kids. The first time I smoked nothing happened. The second time we were smoking the same thing, homegrown skinny leaf my friend pinched from his dad's stash in a brown paper bag. That was the highest I've ever been from smoking weed.

About a year later we had another friend who would pinch his dad's bag on the reg, his dad would literally keep wondering aloud to his wife and son why his bag kept getting smaller because he did not realize his son had been supplying the crew. Lol

After we would smoke the dad weed we could not stop laughing listening to our friend tell us the latest comments his stoner dad made about the "disappearing weed" lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom