Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

I have a meter too buddy, mine runs about 1250ppms at peak mineralization, this lasts about 4-5 days before it drops back but I move shit loads of air all the time or it would be higher no question. At flat rates of activity, eg normal range, I tend to peak out at about 895ppms with biology and then breathe.
I run twin 315W CDM daylight/ Argo mixed spec hoods. I think these running at 630W a unit will give you everything you need and save you the input of the added 370W from 1K's.
Thats what im thinkin 600 veg 750 flower i keep my room sealed when in flower so I'll have be checking my readings of co2
So with nano maybe i wont have to use as much or non at all! :)

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Thats what im thinkin 600 veg 750 flower i keep my room sealed when in flower so I'll have be checking my readings of co2
lol your kidding right
Hey Eco you willing to bet that a real induced c02 room Vs this nano breath there is going to be a huge difference in everything ???
you have any peered reviews ???
On another note you own this business cause i am willing to purchase this product and do a side by side if it does not even come close well I wonder could i sue your company ?? maybe own it lol

The misleading advertising and labelling provisions enforced by the Competition Bureau prohibit making any deceptive representations for the purpose of promoting a product or a business interest, and encourage the provision of sufficient information to allow consumers to make informed choices.

The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests, misleading warranties and guarantees, false or misleading ordinary selling price representations, untrue, misleading or unauthorized use of tests and testimonials, bait and switch selling, double ticketing and the sale of a product above its advertised price. Further, the promotional contest provisions prohibit contests that do not disclose required information.

The Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act, Textile Labelling Act andPrecious Metals Marking Act all contain prohibitions regarding false or misleading representations. They also require certain labelling or marking information aimed at assisting consumers in making informed purchasing decisions.

False or misleading representations
The Competition Act provides criminal and civil regimes to address false or misleading representations. Under both regimes, the Act prohibits the making, or the permitting of the making, of a representation to the public, in any form whatever, that is false or misleading in a material respect.

Moto

Moto

lol your kidding right
Hey Eco you willing to bet that a real induced c02 room Vs this nano breath there is going to be a huge difference in everything ???
On another note you own this business cause i am willing to purchase this product and do a side by side if it does not even come close well I wonder could i sue your company ?? maybe own it lol

The misleading advertising and labelling provisions enforced by the Competition Bureau prohibit making any deceptive representations for the purpose of promoting a product or a business interest, and encourage the provision of sufficient information to allow consumers to make informed choices.

The false or misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices provisions of the Competition Act contain a general prohibition against materially false or misleading representations. They also prohibit making performance representations which are not based on adequate and proper tests, misleading warranties and guarantees, false or misleading ordinary selling price representations, untrue, misleading or unauthorized use of tests and testimonials, bait and switch selling, double ticketing and the sale of a product above its advertised price. Further, the promotional contest provisions prohibit contests that do not disclose required information.

The Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act, Textile Labelling Act andPrecious Metals Marking Act all contain prohibitions regarding false or misleading representations. They also require certain labelling or marking information aimed at assisting consumers in making informed purchasing decisions.

The Competition Act provides criminal and civil regimes to address false or misleading representations. Under both regimes, the Act prohibits the making, or the permitting of the making, of a representation to the public, in any form whatever, that is false or misleading in a material respect.

You are overstepping your boundaries Purpletrain and I would tread carefully. :) I have asked you numerous times to leave people alone and I would personally never threaten to Sue any company online or attempt to slander a companies image in any way..:P If you continue to play with fire enough you will get burned.. Just a heads up since I have asked you numerous times to stop being a troll/hater.

If you continue the drama with my friends and I. I will be forced to strike where it hurts Purpletrain/NorthEastGrow. There is no need for false accusations and or your negativity. I am asking nicely but this is my final warning.. Real Talk

Moto

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
lol your kidding right

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? You must be related to that fat hooker that sued McDonald's for spilling coffee on herself... anything for a buck eh? If you grew good weed im sure you would worry about suing people a lot less.

Screenshot 2016 08 21 18 38 26
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I was jus readin along, Post after post pics etc then BOOM OUTTa nowhere I read gt21 post that starts out what's the fying fuck. I didn't even get any further I jus started laughing, don't help none I'm dabbin, anyway I look on bottom right of my phone an I see, (show ignored content) cause I automatically knew it was jar jar purple. Anyway. Never heard of the frog strain. Ribit up, I'm in!!! Good luck growin green!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

lol your kidding right

?

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? You must be related to that fat hooker that sued McDonald's for spilling coffee on herself... anything for a buck eh? If you grew good weed im sure you would worry about suing people a lot less.
No worries GT i'll show you what good weed looks like soon enough ,
And for your info i was talking about the nano breath producing enough c02 to compete with real co2 lol if that isn't a joke who is day dreaming now ??? matter of fact in the process of cloneing 200 clones I'll order this nano breath soon and start a journal on here sounds good to you ??? I;ll use cherry pie strain grown it now for 3 years straight.. so i know what its capable of you want to bet the actual c02 room will beat the nano breath by a mile ??? are there any other takers ?? matter of fact i will do 3 rooms if you like non c02 room co2 enriched room and nano breath that eco claims to say it produces c02 lol lets hope it at least beats the non co2 grow room
i am sure everyone would hate to see other wise
so again no worries almost out of weed on oil reserves now but everything is hitting bloom stage like now and i guarntee your going to see lots of pictures of mendo purps trainwreck cherry pie bud shots

PS some cherry pie dabs I only came in here to suggest he veg the cherry pie longer cause of what there capable of that is it and that is great he is using better organix all the power to him now pending on pheno we will eventually see what it comes out as right good or bad i really don't care bud
IMG4451
IMG4445
IMG4454
Gallery 11738 4908 140128

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
No worries GT i'll show you what good weed looks like soon enough ,
And for your info i was talking about the nano breath producing enough c02 to compete with real co2 lol if that isn't a joke who is day dreaming now ??? matter of fact in the process of cloneing 200 clones I'll order this nano breath soon and start a journal on here sounds good to you ??? I;ll use cherry pie strain grown it now for 3 years straight.. so i know what its capable of you want to bet the actual c02 room will beat the nano breath by a mile ??? are there any other takers ?? matter of fact i will do 3 rooms if you like non c02 room co2 enriched room and nano breath that eco claims to say it produces c02 lol lets hope it at least beats the non co2 grow room
i am sure everyone would hate to see other wise
so again no worries almost out of weed on oil reserves now but everything is hitting bloom stage like now and i guarntee your going to see lots of pictures of mendo purps trainwreck cherry pie bud shots

PS some cherry pie dabs I only came in here to suggest he veg the cherry pie longer cause of what there capable of that is it and that is great he is using better organix all the power to him now pending on pheno we will eventually see what it comes out as right good or bad i really don't care bud View attachment 627483 View attachment 627484 View attachment 627485 View attachment 627486
Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I was jus readin along, Post after post pics etc then BOOM OUTTa nowhere I read gt21 post that starts out what's the fying fuck. I didn't even get any further I jus started laughing, don't help none I'm dabbin, anyway I look on bottom right of my phone an I see, (show ignored content) cause I automatically knew it was jar jar purple. Anyway. Never heard of the frog strain. Ribit up, I'm in!!! Good luck growin green!
We can get you a cut of FD... its from my seed stock and youll never find it anywhere.

Ecompost

Ecompost

You are overstepping your boundaries Purpletrain and I would tread carefully. :) I have asked you numerous times to leave people alone and I would personally never threaten to Sue any company online or attempt to slander a companies image in any way..:p If you continue to play with fire enough you will get burned.. Just a heads up since I have asked you numerous times to stop being a troll/hater.

If you continue the drama with my friends and I. I will be forced to strike where it hurts Purpletrain/NorthEastGrow. There is no need for false accusations and or your negativity. I am asking nicely but this is my final warning.. Real Talk

Moto
why are people allowing this creepy retard to even speak here?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

why are people allowing this creepy retard to even speak here?
i dont know bro,,ive told everyone and even showed several how to ignore his ass,,i dont no what he is saying because i ignored button his ass at start of thread,,dont care what he got to say,,when i seen same pictures posted several time knew was a fake,,i guess they just want to see his drama,,hit ignore he gone,,we can keep this clean just buy that button

Ecompost

Ecompost

You are overstepping your boundaries Purpletrain and I would tread carefully. :) I have asked you numerous times to leave people alone and I would personally never threaten to Sue any company online or attempt to slander a companies image in any way..:p If you continue to play with fire enough you will get burned.. Just a heads up since I have asked you numerous times to stop being a troll/hater.

Moto
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshawk

Ecompost

Ecompost

i dont know bro,,ive told everyone and even showed several how to ignore his ass,,i dont no what he is saying because i ignored button his ass at start of thread,,dont care what he got to say,,when i seen same pictures posted several time knew was a fake,,i guess they just want to see his drama,,hit ignore he gone,,we can keep this clean just buy that button
I cant either, if I block, this means you are literally on a list of very few people that always allow emotions to rule logic and I dont have time to speak to emotional whine bags.

Ecompost

Ecompost

true mate, you can sequence the applications with a drop off in organic mineralization, so as the media you are standing in runs out of steam, you can apply breathe or turn on the taps.
Whenever you add CO2 you need more protein N, more P more Ca & Mg and more Fe because your plant is working harder right. Nano delivers the Ca/Mg/Fe, tied with Bio Veg for extra N and P.
Its critical to have the environmental dialed in, so your RH% needs to increase proportionately as does your temp range.

nano breathe limits the amount of additional work needed to be completed in order for the plants to truly benefit from its application. Not least from a ducting standpoint. Most of the CO2 used via tanks is wasted, but I dont expect morons using CO2 on moms farm to understand mate :)

here is one for purpleswollencockend or whatever his whiny arse name was

and a couple for people less basic in behavior

Top Bottom